LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a Dom to continue a dead roleplay with me (kids shouldn't be left alone)

So is roleplay ended and I really want to continue it or even start it over a similar way. Wither way if anyone is willing to play a Dom woman please pm me and we can talk it out. I don't know how to do links so I can't give a link to the old roleplay but it's called kids shouldn't be left alone and it's not too far down.

On 8/23/2016 at 8:59 PM, Accident Princess said:

So is roleplay ended and I really want to continue it or even start it over a similar way. Wither way if anyone is willing to play a Dom woman please pm me and we can talk it out. I don't know how to do links so I can't give a link to the old roleplay but it's called kids shouldn't be left alone and it's not too far down.

Hmm I should think not. Leaving some one innocent is never a good thing to be done.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Accident Princess said:

Interested?

You know I might just be at that? What theme shall it start with? What would be the place and time of the story?

And will it involve anything in the aspect of bdsm or punishment?

I would like to under stand more of this possible good story.

Send me a few ideas and I shall look into each and every one of them.

1 minute ago, Accident Princess said:

Just take a look at "little kids shouldn't be left alone". That's the roleplay I was doing that I wanted to continue or restart. You would have to play a girl. If u wouldent want to do that I can find someone else no big deal

Hmm I did some back ground acting in real life while i was out in New Mexico even got to be in the front row when the ridiculous six was out being filmed on location at a ghost town turned into a film set. And strangely enough the town was named exactly as I was. Comical is it not ?

Hmm I shall try to do a test run and see what takes shape.

Besides its only play acting it isnt like its real after all.

2 minutes ago, Accident Princess said:

So you have two choices. Just post onto the old roleplay or copy and paste my beginning and post from there restarting it.