LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best laxative?

so Im with a mommy but Im trying to figure the best laxative that I can use for myself I honestly like the no control part but like feelings like i made a big mess,anyways I digress so what do you think would be a good laxative for someone who is 6'4,

1 hour ago, Emerald Symphony said:

Have you tried suppositories? Those what I have found to work the best. They go in quick and usually within half an hour your messing uncontrolably.

I used to take a big glass of prune juice then eat a sandwich it worked in about 2 hours.

Another good one is half a glass of Phillips milk of magnesia, and a half glass of milk, both of these take 2 hours to start.

The fastest one I know of is Magnesium Citrate oral solution, it a liquid that has a lemon lime taste, once this starts they won't be anything left in you.

The all time favorite of old days was Castor Oil, it tastes like hell and another full clean out is on the way.

In the old day once Castor oil started working you never went far from a toilet, parents used to threaten kids telling them if you don't do as your told you were going to get a few big spoonfulls of this stuff, it was enough to make you do as you were.