LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tea Drinkers ~ What's Your Bag?

I've been challenging myself to drink three cups of tea every day. Black Licorice, Mint, Chamomile, Roasted Dandelion Root, and whatever tea happens to be available. No milk, no sugar, water heated on stove top.

I love just about anything from http://www.svtea.com/

I like loose tea with novelty infusers. I have a strawberry, a "Deep tea" diver, a rose, and a few others.

I drink most of them hot and without additions, but some of them are good with a splash of milk and/or some Splenda.

I have an electric kettle I use to heat my water.

I'm a coffee nut, but when the mood strikes me it's Earl Grey as strong as I can get it with a little sweetening. Still great without that. Just teabags in individual pouches here for freshness since I hardly go through one small box per year.

Bettypooh

19 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I'm a coffee nut, but when the mood strikes me it's Earl Grey as strong as I can get it with a little sweetening.
Bettypooh

I love Earl Grey. I call it Captain Picard's drink.

I have a friend who brought me some Chinese green tea, and I had a tea here in the states called "jade green tea" that tasted similar: so whatever tea that is.

Other than that: jasmine tea, ginger tea, green tea in general, iced tea (black, obvs), sometimes chai.

6 minutes ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

I have a friend who brought me some Chinese green tea, and I had a tea here in the states called "jade green tea" that tasted similar: so whatever tea that is.

Other than that: jasmine tea, ginger tea, green tea in general, iced tea (black, obvs), sometimes chai.

Yea I'm pretty clueless also. I just have a lot of friends who give me tea haha. I have like 2 containers of jasmine tea from China (loose), and that Chinese green tea (loose also). It seems to be super strong compared to bagged tea, but yea a bag helps. If for no other reason, to at least know what you're drinking haha.

• Like 1