LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bulky diapers

I just got done with rearz soft yes but I just wasn't impressed with the inspire boosted,I have yet to try the inspire+in control, I am hoping those are nicer, and just a word of earning the abena bodystocking is great for compression and keeping it wear it needs to be but it does not dye very well first I tried gray and it looked like I tie dyed it, so I went to black and it s better but not by a lot, it decreases the bulkyness of the diaper by enough that my pants fit me better when I travel , that's the job I wanted done so I am happy .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

The cloth and plastic pants combo is great, especially when trying to be noticed. It is what I wear when I go outside for a "diaper walk", that is when I stroll wearing only a diaper and t shirt or diaper and diaper shirt.

On 22/08/2016 at 2:40 PM, stevewet said:

I can understand the need for thicker nappies. I love my nice thick nappies and plastic pants. Alvita all in one disposables are fairly thick.

Are the Alvita nappies cloth backed or PVC?

"Bulky" is not just between the legs, It is all the way around

Tow of these

diaper2a.jpg

makes 1 of these

diaper3a.jpg

which maies this when pinned in place AND needs only ONE pin

diaper4a.jpg

with 3 rubber panties

legs.jpg

and now you know why Little Christine is always in high-waisted full skirts, full-skirted dresses and babydolls

And notice, it is as bulky at the hips as it is between the legs, which will not be closed any time soon. and it reaches to or above the belly button and will not be changed any time soon, either, up to 16 hours

You will not be doing that with paper diapers

There is a reason why my diapers are bulky. They were made after diapers that were made before pre-folds became popular for babies. The prefold included the "soaker". Thus you would have two layers of fabric sewn in the middle with an overlap and extra material down the middle so that you would get a 2x4 layer; thinner on the outside. Then they went for adding extra material between the legs or folding up a second diaer and putting it down the center so that things might be like a 2x6. This meant it took longer for the wet to move through the fabric at this part, then outward. Well, two things. 1. What if the center held more than the sides could accommodate? 2. More material in the center meant that wet would take longer to seep away from the body, keeping the caustic urine against the more delicate tissue between the legs. What do you think that did overnight? Not something you want

Prior to that, diapers were flat, to add more time between changes, you layered diapers atop each other, often 3 of them, folded and pinned them in place. a 2x4 layer would be about the same as 3 flat diapers folded as far as holding capcity or maybe not quite as good BUT the thickness was the same throughout, and the wet was through the crotch and away from a delicate area more quickly. However 3 layers was more bulky at the sides and 4, for good night endurance even more so. So baby panties and children's panties were very full. If you wear diapers like this, you can feel the full bulk even at the sides as well as between the legs

The big deal with prefolds was the convenience at the cost of doing a better job as they were easier to put on and were not so puffy on the sides, about which, fro some reason, people cared; maybe the though they were getting more efficiency.

• 2 weeks later...

I'vebeen wearing a rotation of inspire plus, bambino ultra stretch, rearz rebels and northshore supreme and air supremes. The latter with small boosters. All I had left were northshores which I consider a good all arounder but I needed variety so I ordered a half case of dry 247s. I remember them being way thicker. They only seemed to be about as big as a northshore. Oh well. I think wearing all of those ridiculously bulky diapers skewed my memory. AB/DL diapers have come a long way and I like it. I've been wearing more and more for work so it's actually good to wear something I can still walk in when it's wet.