LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bulky diapers

Lately I've been getting a craving for a thicker diaper, but I am unsure on what to buy. The diapers I currently wear are m4's and I was wondering what brands of diapers are thicker? Performance is a non-issue since I only wear for comfort. Thanks for the help in advance.

if you want bulk, go to cloth pin-on. I cannot close my legs more than a tiny bit above the knee. and the wide-crotch rubber panties add to it

seconding cloth. the biggest downside of cloth is the work in cleaning them, and how very very bulky they can be. neither of which sound like issues to you. [emoji14]

i've got a 60" square terry diaper, and it is so bulky, i can't walk normally (it's almost more of a waddle really) and there is basically nothing i own that i could wear to make it less than obvious.

I will add to the cloth diaper users.i like my thick cloth diapers,the more you add the thicker they get.then add plastic pants.i can wear 12 hours without a leak overnight.

• Like 1

The diapers I have, as discussed in my Reiews were proto contours, made by a person who's youngest of 4 girls was a few months older than I, whose line of work was making clothes in a "dress shop". Since i am talking about the late 1940's/early 1950's, prefoldes were not the going thing., To ad more diaper, you simply laid the second or third diaper atop the first, fold and pin in place. The panties had to be able to accommodate 3 full-sized diapers. Dometimes one was folded into a "soaker" but that was consered lazy and made the totality of the thickness uneven. Can you imagine what 3 flat diapers would be like for bulk. Do NOT expect not to waddle any time soon

• 1 month later...

Another vote for cloth, at Babykins if you spend $5 to add a soaker to a diaper , it is the entire diaper not just the crotch, and boy can they hold like the Hoover dam.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lately I've been getting a craving for a thicker diaper, but I am unsure on what to buy. The diapers I currently wear are m4's and I was wondering what brands of diapers are thicker? Performance is a non-issue since I only wear for comfort. Thanks for the help in advance.

Two that we enjoy for those times that thickness really matters are of course NorthShore Briefs with a booster and BetterDry with a booster. But we confess that we've recently ordered the Rearz brand. We just couldn't resist ...

3B3F6FC3-DD04-4822-AAEA-DCC989A23052.JPG NorthShore Briefs

8EA486EB-CF09-433B-B40B-274C558E2A6F.JPGBetterDry

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just bought an abena body stocking from rearz as well as some diapers for my bitthday,they are awesome up there, friendly knowledgeable and shipping was fantastic ,ordered and two days later it was in my hot little hands that's faster than ordering from California 2 days from Canada to PA ain't bad at all.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk