LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carter Turner had been teaching at the University of Columbia in Chicago for 8 years now. It had been stressful due to being picked on a lot for his baby face and height. But he hoped for this school year to be different. This year he was teaching a history course for seniors and juniors.

Rebecca Thompson had just started her senior year at college. She was an incredibly hard worker and focused on getting what she wanted. She was at the top of her class with her 4.0 gpa, she was captain of the volley ball team, and seemed to have so many opportunities afte college was over. She was single though, standing at 5'10 with her long black hair she was a little bit intimidating for some. She not only for attention cause of her height but she seemed to get quite the attention because of her breasts. She had developed early and her chest didn't really seem to stop growing until a year or so ago. She had a 32 f size chest, which was admired by both men and women. The only good advantage of having a chest this size was when she played volleyball she had some cushion when diving to the floor. With her life going in the right direction she wanted to find mr. Right, no more one night stand or flakes. The thing was though, no one around her age was as serious as she was, mostly because they were all intimidated by her or they couldn't stop looking at he chest. She even tried dating older guys but it was the same result. The only guy she kinda liked was her professor, but not in a romantic way but more like a mother son way. It was true that he was older by about 10 years but Rebecca could never take him seriously as an adult. Even after class when she would talk to him it was though he was a child that needed the approval from his mom. Rebecca did enjoy pro. Turners class though, except for whatever reason her chest would always ache and get more sensitive around him . Rebecca jokes to herself saying," maybe the baby needs to be nursed." Rebecca then wondering if this pain would go away if there was a hungry mouth. This class seemed to be a little more unbearable for her and her chest, so much so that pro. Turner couldn't keep his eyes of her chest, like usually of course but it seemed l be different.

Rebecca was a little shy when he brought up her boobs, but at the same time she really didn't see Pro. Turner as an adult so she felt she could open up a bit.

"Wait." Rebecca said as she reached out for Pro. Turner's arm as he was about to walk away. She unknowingly pulled him closer with her strength saying, "I can't lie, it is my breasts. They feel so wired and sore right now and I can't help it. An the weird thing is it is always this way when I come to your class, I don't like using my hands because they are too rough for my chest." Rebecca feeling her chest getting even more tight said, "Do you think you could help me out?" Even though Rebecca was sitting down, Pro. Turner was eye level to her, or more so to her breasts.

Carter was just about to go back to his desk and let her be dismissed until she said wait and grabbed him. He was almost close to sitting on her lap. He raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure how could help.

Rebecca bit her lip, she looked around the classroom and knew that no one was going to come back in. Shen then lifted up her shirt to expose her huge melons she calls her breasts. Then she reached back behind her back to unclip her bra, she then placed it on the seat next to her, one cup as easily bigger than Pro. Turners head.

Rebecca's nipples felt like they were going to pop, with no warning she grabbed her tiny professor and sung his head right to her left breast.as she cradled him. She then said, "Please Carter suck on my breasts, your tiny mouth should help relieve them better than I ever could." She could feel him fight at first but she was too much for him to handle, not to mention her breast engulfed his face.

(no not yet x))

Rebecca was letting out small moans of relief as the pain in her breast started to go away, the relief felt like something was being released but of course nothing was. Carter stopped fighting after the first minute or so, Rebecca couldn't believe how great Carter felt suckling her breast. After about 5 minutes Rebecca switched Carter to her other breasts. She was breathing heavily as the relief felt amazing.

10 minutes had passed and Rebecca's breasts finally felt relieved, she took a deep sigh of relief and then reality set in. She looked down as she was cradling her professor like a baby. She then put Carter on his feet an said, "Oh my god professor! I am so sorry, I don't know why I did that, it's just that you are so small and the relief I am feeling is something I haven't felt in a long time. I can understand if you don't want me to come back to your class."

Carter suckled on the nipple and was thankful nothing came. So he continued not that he had a choice. He felt really awkward and embarrassed. He almost thought about dismissing her from her class after this predicament. But anything could happen if he

Rebecca quickly put her bra back on and pulled her shirt down, she then said" Thank you professor, even though I am a bit embarrassed I ant to thank you for helping me relief this tension in my chest."

She walked out of the classroom feeling embarrassed, relieved and curious as well. Even though she pretty much forced her professor on her breasts it felt so right and nurturing. Carter was the person to ever give her this much relief and it wasn't sexual at all. To Rebecca it felt like something more, it felt like the hole in her life she had been wanting. She had ideas that went through her mind and one stayed with her the most. She would invite her professor over for some dinner and make her move.

The next evening he had a lesson for them and assigned a project to them that would be due as a test grade that Monday. He dismissed them around 8:30 pm that night. He didn't need to talk to Rebecca this but he was pretty sure she wanted to talk to him. She was the only one still there after every one left. Plus

Rebecca pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote her address down on it. "This is my address, I am just off campus. I live by myself so no other students will see you having dinner with me." Rebecca said as she leaned over squeezing her breasts together. She chuckled a little bit because carter unknowingly was looking at her chest the whole time and she doubt he heard anything.

He heard to be there in an hour. "Oh okay. I'll go home, change and be right over." Carter says. He didn't even noticed he was just staring at her chest. He didn't live far from campus so it shouldn't take him too long.

Rebecca changed yet again to a low cut crop top that barely kept her boobs in and jean shorts. She really wanted to temp her professor to the point where he couldn't say no so she went all out. She heard the door and rushed downstairs, as she was about to open the door she saw one of her breasts had popped out. She laughed a little bit and opened the door saying, "Well hello professor I am so glad you came. I hope you like

Carter was a little wide eye seeing her boob out in the open like that. "I do like Lasagna." He says trying to keep his eyes more up towards her face. He stepped in when he gestured to come in. He wondered if she realized her boob was sticking out more. He wondered if they were gonna end up in the same situation they got in last night. He hoped not.

Rebecca looked down and pretended to be embarrassed saying, "oh my gosh, I am so sorry professor. I didn't know they slipped out like that." She adjusted herself to put them back in. As they entered the room she pointed the professor to his seat. The only thing though was that her chairs were very tall and were too big for carter so Rebecca had to give him a phone book to sit on.

Rebecca filled the glasses of wine which were quite large because they were for a women of her height. She put the glasses down and went back to get the food, she came back and said," Well I hope the food is to your liking professor. I wanted to make up for what happen last night. I am still so embarrassed how I forced you onto my breasts. I am sure it was uncomfortable for you and you didn't like it."

"Well this is really sweet of you. It was just really awkward for me, I wasn't expecting that. I just didn't dismiss from ever coming back to my class because you're the only student to ever be really nice to me." Carter admits. He was surprised she didn't baby talk to him the whole time like she would after class when she would stay and talk with him.

Rebecca smiled and said, "Of course Professor, I see the way you get treated and it is always nice to have someone look over you." Even though she had plans for Carter, she really did care for him. He really did get picked on a lot and she felt her instincts take over from time to time to step in and stand up for him.

There was some silence for a few minutes any they talked for about 30 minutes and before they knew it both bottles of wine were gone. Rebecca, an irish women, was use to partying and drinking so she could handle her alcohol. The professor on the other hand didn't seem to be handling the wine too well. She knew this because he had just stopped caring about how he looked and her breasts were the only thing he was looking at.

She bit her lip and said, "Do you...do you want to take this upstairs?"

Carter didn't know why he was constantly staying at her boobs, he started to feel tipsy as he had two glasses of wine. That's the most he drank. "Yeah... upstairs, sounds cool." His words were just a bit slurred. He needed help off the tall chair, he had help from Rebecca. Then they headed upstairs. He wondered what they were going to do.

Rebecca helped Carter out of his seat, he clearly needed it. Even as they were going up stairs Rebecca had to catch him a few times so he didn't fall down the stairs. Once in the bedroom Carter went in to kiss Rebecca, which was kinda hard with the height difference, so Rebecca picked him up and placed him on the bed where he was sitting up. Rebecca went in for a kiss but Carter was so tipsy that he really couldn't kiss her that well. Rebecca then pulled back and kissed him on his head, she then lifted up her shirt and took it off. Rebecca could see Carters eyes get big, even though the room was dark it was hard to miss seeing her huge breasts. Rebecca then said, "You want to suck on mamma's breasts baby?"

Without saying anything Rebecca leaned over slightly and guided his head to her breast. This time Carter latched on and suckled like his life depended on it. Rebecca let out a small moan as Carters suckling felt amazing on her chest. Carter then put his hand on her other breasts, to Rebecca it felt as though a small childs hand which were very soft to her. After about 5 minutes of suckling, Rebecca pulled away saying, "Mommy has a surprise for you honey, lay back." She gently pushed him on his back, she then slid his pants off. She giggled a bit at the size of her professors dick, it was hardly worth looking at. She put his pants on the ground, then reached under the bed and pulled out a diaper. Carter couldn't see any of what was going on but her crinkling noises. Rebecca then slid the diaper under him and taped both side.

Carter was really feeling this way from the wine. He really thought she wanted to do something sexual him when she asked if he wanted to go upstairs. So when they got up there he lazily went in for a kiss. But was disappointed when she just kissed his forehead, as if he were a little boy getting ready for beddy bye in her room. Then When she took off her shirt he for some reason wanted to suckle them again.