LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Powder and lotion?

Dubious

The "baby scent" in most diapering supplies - powder, lotion, wipes (especially for me), etc. - is a very strong emotional trigger in a lot of ABDLs. It's a scent you don't smell very often except when you are around babies or are a baby yourself, therefore it's exclusively linked to the idea of being a baby. The feel of the stuff is great too. Most baby products are also designed for incredibly sensitive skin so it's likely to be better to put on yourself than most things adults use for their basic hygiene. I never wash with adult body wash anymore and strictly only use baby soap and my skin feels a lot less irritated most of the time. Baby powder in it's most traditional form (i.e. talc) has been found to be kind of dangerous now, but the cornstarch stuff is really good if you accumulate a lot of moisture "down there" and some powders are treated with Vitamin E and aloe to help keep skin soft. It's just a really nice feeling to feel super-dry and fresh "down there" all day :)

• Like 1

Considering i shave myself bald down there when im wearing (it really does add to the experience) powder, rash cream, vasaline, and all the other stuff start to become necessary due to large pores. Only thing that really sucks about it is once you're done with all the prep work, one has to extra vigilant to not get anything on the tapes/landing zone.

Having recently worn a diaper without lotion and powder (they're packed away elsewhere), I realized I need them as a barrier because the SAP in disposables is a little aggressive in wicking moisture away from my skin. Over a few hours it can irritate me; this is worse overnight.

• 2 weeks later...

A few people saying they're not babies and don't want to seem like babies.

Workable for casual wearers. When you wear often or full-time though, you quickly find that the reason for many things that happen to babies is because they need to.

I stay hairless down there and use lotion and powder because I feel it's necessary. Baby powder captures moisture instead of letting it bead on the skin, decreasing the chance of diaper rash. Lotion keeps the skin a healthy degree of clean moistness.