LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upheaval And Dealing With It

turtlepins

My daughter is home for two months from Maryland. I can't walk around the house in nothing but diapers and a T-shirt, can't stand in front of the washing machine to take off my wet diapers, can't do a bunch of stuff. Worse, because I look fairly normal, everybody expects me to be normal. I'm not. I have panic disorder and suffer from TIAs at least once a week. I think I'm going to have to check into the hospital for a few days sometimes, just to survive. I wish I could look as bad as I feel sometimes, but that would probably frighten everyone. So I wear pants or shorts over my diapers and try to cope. Trying to meet the needs of others does help.

My daughter is home for two months from Maryland. I can't walk around the house in nothing but diapers and a T-shirt, can't stand in front of the washing machine to take off my wet diapers, can't do a bunch of stuff. Worse, because I look fairly normal, everybody expects me to be normal. I'm not. I have panic disorder and suffer from TIAs at least once a week. I think I'm going to have to check into the hospital for a few days sometimes, just to survive. I wish I could look as bad as I feel sometimes, but that would probably frighten everyone. So I wear pants or shorts over my diapers and try to cope. Trying to meet the needs of others does help.

Your daughter seeing you in a t-shirt and diaper probably isn't as a big a deal as you fear it to be

Turtlepins:

Hanging around the house half-dressed isn't good for you anyway. If I read you correctly, your internal stress levels are way too high. Are you getting any exercise? Also, if you are suddenly not doing a bunch of things, you need a bit more privacy. Sorry about having to strip in the bathroom, though.

Look at the bright side..it's only two months. Remember that it could always be worse. Try focusing on the positive side a little and maybe it will make the whole ordeal seem more bareable. Think of all the things that you CAN do since your daughter is there. Take advantage and do things with her and then you won't feel bad later on when you realize that all you did was suffer during her visit. I hope this helps.