LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psychological changes, overnight wearing vs. not

WillDL

I agree completely. I am so much happier and more relaxed since I switched to nappies 24/7. I actually noticed the change not long after I started wetting the bed again. Once I got over the initial shock and soon settled back in to the bedwetting habit I realised somehow being a bedwetter once more made me feel so much happier and contented with life. As my incontinence got worse and I had to start wearing nappies all the time this just things even more chilled out.

• Like 1

I think there is something relatable between sleeping diapered and behavior, aswell.

I've always been able to sleep more soundly at night when I wear, and I noticed within the past month, nights I don't wear, I'm less tolerate of things, get annoyed with work more easily.
I've been told in the past by an ex that she actually saw a major change in my attitude when I was wearing. I am not into acting like a child, Don't have a AB bone in my body, but she pointed out that I do act younger... Meaning I don't take things nearly as serious while I'm wearing.

My current girlfriend, she knows all about my DL side, and is very supportive of the fact that I wear on most nights, but hasn't communicated to me about whether or not my tude changes, but I would imagine that she notices.

I've noticed that on days I wake up without a diaper, I feel more tired, and not motivated to face the day.
Days when I do wake up diapered, I tend to get up out of bed faster, most times without even hitting the snooze, and feel more willing to get the day started. I've caught myself humming as I'm getting ready for work and everything. I try to enjoy every moment I'm diapered, so waking up sooner is probably just a mental thing that I know I only have so much time before I need to remove the diaper and hit the road, and usually, I'll wear the diaper clear to the last minute... I have this enjoyment of seeing myself in the mirror all spiffed up in my work uniform from the waist up, and see that diaper... lol

It's funny too, without them knowing it, my co-workers also see a difference in my behavior, but obviously can't put a finger on it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 5:33 AM, Markley said:

I think there is something relatable between sleeping diapered and behavior, aswell.

I've always been able to sleep more soundly at night when I wear, and I noticed within the past month, nights I don't wear, I'm less tolerate of things, get annoyed with work more easily.
I've been told in the past by an ex that she actually saw a major change in my attitude when I was wearing. I am not into acting like a child, Don't have a AB bone in my body, but she pointed out that I do act younger... Meaning I don't take things nearly as serious while I'm wearing.

My current girlfriend, she knows all about my DL side, and is very supportive of the fact that I wear on most nights, but hasn't communicated to me about whether or not my tude changes, but I would imagine that she notices.

I've noticed that on days I wake up without a diaper, I feel more tired, and not motivated to face the day.
Days when I do wake up diapered, I tend to get up out of bed faster, most times without even hitting the snooze, and feel more willing to get the day started. I've caught myself humming as I'm getting ready for work and everything. I try to enjoy every moment I'm diapered, so waking up sooner is probably just a mental thing that I know I only have so much time before I need to remove the diaper and hit the road, and usually, I'll wear the diaper clear to the last minute... I have this enjoyment of seeing myself in the mirror all spiffed up in my work uniform from the waist up, and see that diaper... lol

It's funny too, without them knowing it, my co-workers also see a difference in my behavior, but obviously can't put a finger on it.

Your situation is not unlike our own. The need for diapers is a fundamentall one and we are partly defined by wearing them. Quite simply, NOT wearing diapers is a stressor in its own right not simply because they re phsyically needed but because they are emotionally needed. The reasons can vary, but the outcome is the same. If you are in NEED of diapers for whatever reason, not wearing them is a stressor and wearing them is a relaxer. We see it all the time how ABs discover enormous stress-reduction by wearing diapers. The same is clearly true for you.

• Like 1

I have over the years found that I feel much more content and relaxed with life if I wear all the time in comparison if I don't. Diapers seem to give me some unspoken sense of security which enhances that feeling of contentment. Recently I have discovered that if I don't wear I tend to be rather cranky.

• Like 1