LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On ABDL "Rights"

23 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

Lot of behaviors are defined as a disorder. For example, ODD is listed as a disorder but every kid exhibits this from time to time but it's about degree. Then there are personality disorders and those behaviors can be found in anyone but it's about degree. Lot of teens may yell and cuss at their parents and argue with them or take something from their wallets to buy something or even punch a hole in the wall but it wouldn't be called conduct disorder. They would have to do it all the time for it to be a disorder and also bully them and use force to get their way. Then if you look at the ADHD criteria, it may seem like it's describing all kids but it's about degree. No we do not have AB syndrome just because we like to wear diapers and regress just like you are not autistic if you have a hard time relating to people you have nothing in common with and if you have never been in their shoes. Many

• Like 1
On ?2016???8???29?? at 11:42 AM, Markley said:

Ugh... this is an on-going fear for me, considering my last ex (a girl I dated for a few months) works at the same place, and knows all about my DL secret.
Luckily, we didn't have a nasty break up, just had to many differences, but all it takes is one wrong word to her, and everyone there could know by lunch time...
My co-workers would have a field day with that kind of news, and I'd be willing to bet, the embarrassment and the constant pokes and prods would not only destroy me mentally, but I'd be forced to seek employment elsewhere.

I don't think they'd fire me... They would just purposely make my job harder until I'm chased out.

So yeah... she has the potential to ruin me within one single breathe of air.

One of the reasons it's always a risk to date someone you work with whether you are into ABDL or not.

8 hours ago, Ishigreensa said:

One of the reasons it's always a risk to date someone you work with whether you are into ABDL or not.

yeah, it was a good life lesson to never date within the workplace again...

31 minutes ago, jcrowley1985 said:

If I could wear a diaper and shortalls to work every day without ridicule or fear of recourse by my employer, I would.

14 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

Yes but your desire to dress in diapers is something you can do without exposure and no one can stop you. Your shortalls are probably in conflict with your company's dress code. A transgender person can wear clothes according to their gender, but they would still be required to meet the dress code of their company

Of course it is not practical for an adult to function as a child in a workplace. How many kids do you see in your office or workplace? NONE.

I just wrote about if age identity got treated like transgender in my blog. I am still objected about the whole age identity thing. I don't think they're the same. It just shows a misunderstanding about transgender. Some people might