LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On ABDL "Rights"

As tragic as any young suicide is there is no evidence there that any kind of dysphoria had anything to do with that, they say on that link he was an "internet exhibitionist"? Bullying and threats and things may have been part of the problem if he was openly a furry, it would lend credence to the "rights" idea but not the dysphoria one.

I say wearing cat ears as an extreme example... I know a lot of furries and people take it more seriously but that doesn't take the idea of "otherkin" any less wrong. If they want to be furries that's cool, if they want to consider themselves as having animal spirits in them or something, OK whatever, but if you start saying you are trans-species with body dysphoria... I think that is past the point that I can take someone seriously.

I think if someone thinks they are truly an animal, I would think they had mental issues. It's already been scientifically proven that there are male and female brains and it's not our bodies that tell us what gender we are, it's our brains. I still have to hear of a animal brain in a human body. Plus if they truly had an