LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz

Anyone have any idea where rearz ships from in the us? I'm down to one bad of diapers that will get me through 2.5 -3 days and trying to figure out if they would make it to me on the east coast in time or do I need to hit the store. Ordered them 4 days ago

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it was fake. I've been getting tons of emails with Java attachments for the last six months, but I never open them, and I don't keep Java installed on my system. I usually don't click links via emails because they could be fake, but this one I did. The site looked just link below where it says, Get yours HERE (when the time comes) ------>

EDIT: I got an email from cooshietooshiez, so I edited this post. Please re_read.

Well I just got my Rearz Safari (Canadian) diapers. I'm very..very impressed with the thickness, but mostly with the strength of the plastic PE outer shell. For the first time in 15 or so years, a supplier actually cares about quality and what the AB/DL community has been asking for many years: ... a THICK and STRONG diaper, while other suppliers just ignore our emails because American suppliers seem to be more concerned with their bottom line.

PLEASE SUPPORT

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2016 at 1:41 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Ok, so here is another update.

well, I just got my case of the Inspire + Plus. Unfortunately the plastic outer PE shell is just as thin as all the Bambino diapers, possibly even thinner.

• 1 month later...

Yes Fun Time,

They will tell you that their Inspire vintage diapers is the same, but the Safari is a unique diaper. The Safari has a strong plastic backing like the old Attends diapers from the early 90s, and they are VERY thick. But my personal preference is an all-white diaper like the ones I wore when I was a child. The Safari diaper is a very cute product, but from a distance they are a little too feminine looking for my taste. They don't look like something a boy would wear. I like to have an all-white diaper so that if I ever got caught wearing one, I could use the excuse it's for medical reasons. You can't do that with the Safari patterns because the baby patterns give away a kind of roll play idea. They don't look boyish enough to me, like an all-white diaper does.