LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Cherylac

If you had the choice....

22 posts in this topic

Let's say for example, you were on your own for 12+ hours a day, would you A), wear a diaper all the time and use it for pee and poop, B) wear a diaper but poop in the potty

I would wear a diaper and use it to pee all the time, as for messing it would depend on what mood i'm in

I would choose A, wear a diaper all the time and use it for pee and poop. But how big is this garden and can there be a care giver there to take care of you like changing your diaper, playing with you and such 

Option A, hands down. My diaper would be my toilet!

I agree with ^^ MessyBert!

Personally I just don't understand why some people are so against pooping in their diapers. Some AB's & DL's see it as such a taboo, yet they go to extreme lengths in other "departments" to act and make themselves feel like a baby. It makes no sense to me why 1.) Any AB or DL won't use their diapers for what they're designed for, and 2.) why anybody would be so disgusted by poop but be perfectly okay in sitting in a urine-soaked diaper for an hour or longer.

Understanding we're all different, I don't hold this against anyone if they don't enjoy messing or won't do it at all. However, for me, wetting & messing is part of the whole diaper appeal. I use my diapers like a child would; to go "potty" in them! Sometimes, especially if I'm using a nice, overpriced diaper like one from ABUniverse, Bambinos, or Rearz, I almost feel like I've wasted a diaper if I haven't messed it. Then again, sometimes when I sleep in a diaper, I wake up and it's all sweaty and full of pee so it's all good. :baby_sleeping:

I just gotta say, if you enjoy wetting your diaper but you've never pooped your diaper before, GIVE IT A TRY!  You just might find you like something that you thought you hated! :cookiemonster:

1 person likes this

I am in the "A" category as well.  I wear cloth diapers, so cleaning up after a mess is always time consuming, but not something I mind.  Mommy helps occasionally but I do most of the clean up myself.  Waking up wet and messy is getting to be a daily experience for me, and I rarely get to the toilet in time any more if I have to poop.  At least I can feel the need there.  I'm urinary incontinent, so I never know what that is going to happen.  Ever do a sleep study?  I go into such a deep sleep that only the nightmare wakes me up.  At my last sleep study I peed seven times during an eight-hour sleep period, which is why I wear four or five diapers to bed.  They are always saturated in the morning.  But no leaks!  The medical staff for the sleep study was surprised at that.  Chlorophyl tablets keep the smell down for messy diapers, but my diapers are stained green!  I figure if I have to wear diapers, I might as well use them and enjoy them!  Giggling, thinking about what I will do in these diapers tonight!  Sleep tight!

I would say A,. I would pee and poop in them like a normal person who wears them.  I agree everyone should try pooping at least once (solid poop).  I used to not think I liked it but now that I've gotten down a clean up method I think it's quite fun.   

It's gotta be A. We're called diaper lovers for a reason! ;)

1 person likes this

Wear a diaper all the time and use it for pee and poop - which is essentially what I do now.

Without a doubt, A!!! It would be such a pleasure that have all that much time to enjoy such outdoor privacy with total freedom to use your diaper to the fullest. Yes, by a landslide. A!!!!

Yes... i wanna share my diaper wearing with my gf, but I'm afraid she'll judge me. The closest excitement I get of being observed is when I go to the dollar general. It's very quiet and my diaper is bulky and noisy. It's the best when I can completelysoil myself while I'm 2 ft in front of the caahier. Sometimes it's real obvious by the sound what's happening. (Very distinct ) I even like the part when I leave and I have to sit in my own mess to get home.  I only did it one time with a girl. It was by accident,  but it was a few years ago as a teenager. Briefs were the choice then. My gf was on the back of my bike and I had nowhere to go but in my BVDs. She was cool with it and helped clean me up but she was freaked out by my raging stimulation.  She didn't get it.

1 person likes this

A. My bulky plastic underwear is my toilet. The party doesn't stop when I leave the garden either. I've become more and more brave recently. I'm a police officer and I've recently started wearing at my part time job. Made an arrest and booked someone last week while wearing a dry 24/7

I would probably use a diaper for everything and enjoy being able to become completely full, and then let it leak all over the place without an awful cleanup of my surroundings.

On 8/4/2016 at 6:40 PM, Cherylac said:

Let's say for example, you were on your own for 12+ hours a day, and had a private garden... If you spent a lot of time in that garden would you A), wear a diaper all the time and use it for pee and poop, B) wear a diaper but poop in the potty, C) wear a diaper but poop in the garden somewhere, or D), go without a diaper for a while and pee and poop wherever you happen to be? Remember, this is a completely private garden. Which would you choose??

B if by myself, A if I had a caregiver there to change me.

I have done just such things, worked in my garden in just my diaper and pooped and peed it while working, been working in the nude and just let it flow when it needs to. 

I've worn and used a diaper when mowing the lawn, snow blowing, washing the car and painting, but it is always under my clothes. I'd never go out with an exposed diaper. I've also worn (once) to walk a couple of blocks to the mailbox, but I don't have too much of a desire to wear when away from home--especially not while driving anywhere. Too risky.

It would really depend on the situation.  What I mean is, would I be able to clean up and dispose of the diaper.  I wouldn't want a poopy diaper sitting around to be discovered (obviously I'm not out in my diaper wearing).  I'm kind on anal (pun intended) about diaper disposal.  If I could dispose than I would would definitely use it for both.  Hope this made sense

i ask you this what is the point in wearing a diaper if you dont use it to its fullest? my diaper is my toilet. I've used diapers for a few years now 24/7 and i still love wearing diapers. I wouldnt have it any other way, apart from when i get a rash.

I would and do wear just a diaper and pee and poop in it. 

This would be an interesting question if I still had a choice. I've had severe bowel urgency for 20+ years and had too many close calls and yes, unintentional accidents. This all happened after a bowel resection for diverticulitis. They removed about a foot of my large intestine ( thank god it wasn't a complete removal. I couldn't live with a colostomy. ) I was given the choice to have it done electively or, after a severe flare and/or perferation with a complete removal to prevent sepsis. The choice was easy. I have normal bowel function only with the added side effect of severe urgency. I was told it's rare and probably temporary. Right. In the beginning all my BM's were very loose with little or no warning leading to constant accidents. After much complaining I was told to add a bulk producing fiber supplement and after I started using Metamucil my BM's, while still severely urgent became semi-firm and well formed. However, the Metamucil caused the volume to become extremely large.  It's not uncommon to have several enormous BM's every day. With the constant dependency on diapers my bladder control weakened considerably. The last 10 years I find it easier and more convenient to just use my diapers when I need to pee even though I know I could probably make it . In the beginning my abdl desires all but disappeared. As I accepted the situation and got used to the major inconvenience of being almost totally diaper dependent, the desires and enjoyment returned. I was never obsessive or overly compelled to begin with and remain so. While being authentically diaper dependent is mostly a pain in the ass, I do actually enjoy it several times a week. The two things I absolutely hate are loose BM's ( fixed with Metamucil ) and having to change in public which has always been a nightmare for me. I would rather stay in a wet, messy diaper than change in public so I very seldom do it. It took quite a while to get used to spending hours during the day with an enormous load in a wet diaper. Not easy to get used to let me tell you. I use dry 24/7 disposables as a "diaper liner" under a cloth pull-up ( model 10700 from kins ) with plastic pants. Taking Nullo deoderant pills became a necessity and developing a stealth wardrobe allowed me great capacity along with the security to go all day if I had to. I still have an emergency "change kit" in my care but it's seldom used.  When I'm in the mood the whole urgency thing is extremely enjoyable. I'm not ashamed of my condition nor embarressed  but it's not easy. There are time its very pleasurable but mostly not. I've just had to accept it and try to live the life I want. I can now be out and about, even talking to people while filling my diapers and you wouldn't know. Close friends and family are aware and sympathetic. I think that comes from my attitude. It's never easy but I just simply own it. My advise is to be careful what you wish for.

If i am on my own A, if im with my mommy its gotta be B.

if i am with a and no one is with hell yeah i would do booth in my diaper and b i don't i would wear a diaper unless they knew about it and if they  were fine with it