LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your Diaperbag?

Hey all, I'm thinking of venturing off on a road trip and I'm wondering what everyone keeps in their diaperbags so I can build the best one I can for this journey! Also if anyone can reccomend specific bags; stealth and inconspicuity are a plus, but if it's hella cute, people knowing exactly what it is can be totally worth it.

packeddiaperbag.jpg

I travel with a backpack that contains work materials (textbooks, laptop, scripts) etc. and diaper supplies in a separate compartment.

In the diaper supplies compartment I keep a change of pants, a change of shirt, three or four spare diapers, as many plastic bags, an extra pair of plastic pants, barrier cream, powder, baby wipes, and a folded-up washable absorbent pad to use as a changing pad.

1-2 diapers, baby wipes, baby powder, diaper rash cream, paci, a small stuffed animal, and a washable changing mat. We don't really bring the diaper bag outside the house though. It's more for diaper changes downstairs when I'm having little time.

A fascinating question!

I own and use quite a few diaper bags. Several are ultra discreet for use when I must remain in my 'responsible mode as a profoundly urinary incontinent senior partner of a major law firm. The diaper bag I use the most is also my briefcase, which as two sides. One is for confidential paperwork and a laptop; the smaller other side holds disposable inserts for GoodNites Tru-Fit, plus baby wipes, baby lotion, disposable baggies and extra Tru-Fit undies. My other discreet responsible diaper bags also generally have the Tru-Fit stuff, plus a few adult disposables such as Attends Breathable.

I cannot get into my AB mood while wearing disposable diaper, since I was 17 before I ever wore a disposable. To relax playing AB I must wear pinned gauze diapers and separate waterproof panties, usually thin vinyl. Of course my AB diaper bags are larger and outrageous. Several such bags are ginormous, with external pockets like mothers carried in the early 1960's when I still needed 'Just-in-Case' gauze diapers. In real life my Mom tried to infantilize me as little as possible and she did not ever spank me until I was an adult.

Common to all of my AB diaper bags are at least 2 EvenFlo baby bottles, in pockets showing and a set of MAM pacifiers in their plastic case in an external pocket. Another external pocket intended for a baby bottle holds a serious oval wooden hairbrush. In my AB fantasy play my nanny, Mommy or Daddy only gives me a single warning. My subsequent misbehavior earns me actual hairbrush spanks hard enough I cry! Keeping the hairbrush in plain sight reminds me to be on my best behavior. When the room is private and no outsiders can observe I will deliberately misbehave to earn a spanking on my bare bottom.

The pink ginormous bag can hold as many as 6 gauze diaper sets, plus as many vinyl Babykins pull-on panties. Once wet or messy those are stored in larger baggies. Wet or dry the gauze diapers occupy the same amount of space.

Cleaning needs to be more careful when wearing gauze diaper for prolonged periods. Besides disposable wipes the bad contains cotton washcloths. I add Desitin to the supplies as well as diaper pins. The pink ginormous bag has a matching adult-size changing pad. It has a separate clutch purse for ID, cash, wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.

I recently went on vacation and took a backpack as my diaper bag. I kept a full change of clothes just in case, 3 diapers, 2 pull-ups, a pack of wipes, baby powder, A&D cream, and grocery bags for wet clothes and dirty diapers. Whenever I went back to the hotel during the day I would restock what I had used.

76aad67d968a657e86b1fbf7234a2f9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Thats my travel nappy bag for 14 nights for my cruise and thats just for nights as i need them for nights and also if i sleep in the arvo...so all up ive got 30 nappies..wipes, cream..bed pad, mattress protector and i may have a dummy or two thrown in to help me sleep on the rocking ship :-)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

spare disposables, spare velcro tabbed diaper, prefold diapers, pins, cream, spare plastic pants, spare onesie, pacifier, wipes and nappy sacks and spare feeding bottle. Always worry about being stranded somewhere or an overnight and need to have enough supplies to get thru,

17 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

spare disposables, spare velcro tabbed diaper, prefold diapers, pins, cream, spare plastic pants, spare onesie, pacifier, wipes and nappy sacks and spare feeding bottle. Always worry about being stranded somewhere or an overnight and need to have enough supplies to get thru,

that's not a diaper bag that's a diaper suitcase

for me I'm normally either near/at home or near/at my parents so I keep spare nappies and wipes at their house (the perk of being inxotinent means I don't have to hide it)

7 hours ago, billy1234 said:

that's not a diaper bag that's a diaper suitcase

for me I'm normally either near/at home or near/at my parents so I keep spare nappies and wipes at their house (the perk of being inxotinent means I don't have to hide it)