LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delicious Or Icky?

It's A Boy!

Ok, so baby food. Some of it's good, some of it's terrible. How do you tell which is which? Post your experiences here!

Here are some of my recent ones:

Gerber Sphagetti Dinner-- Stage Three: This was interesting-- lots of nice textures, but overall tasted like apple sauce. I like apple sauce :closedeyes: 3/5

Gerber Oatmeal with Apples and Bannanas-- Stage Two: This was fine, but it just tasted like apple sauce. :glare: I see a pattern emerging. 3/5

Del Monte Mushed Peas-- Stage 2: GROSS! :angry: I still hate the peas. They're watery and slimey. I thought I could get past the green color, but no. I also thought I now liked peas, but apparently not. They're almost bitter tasting. 1/500000

Anyway, post other baby foods you've tried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I did babyfood for the first time in 45+ years tonight. I found that liberal addition of salt and pepper makes chicken dinner palatable, and I suspect the rest of the meat and veggies will do the same thing.

The peaches need sugar, as will the pears, probably.

Gary

Someone brought up an interesting point in another thread here at DD. He was answering the question, if he had the opportunity to be adopted by a loving couple who wanted to keep an AB as their total, 24/7 baby, would he do it. His answer was yes, but he said he would balk at the baby food issue.

I, personally, find baby food quite yummy. Most of it, anyway. Broccoli and cheese, I can do without. But, there are a multitude of choices out there available for discerning AB palates and I'm wondering how many of you out there have tried them and what your picks and/or pans would be.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

There is already a thread about baby food. Surprisingly enough, it is in the baby talk forum. Check it out here.

Being a relative newcomer to the DD boards, I was not aware of any other thread relating to this topic. As a rule, I hate redundancy. But it's possible that there quite a few other "newbies" out there, like myself, who are unaware of the previous thread and would like to offer their own insight. There are many great answers in the thread you mention. Maybe this one will elicit a few more.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Sunshine, why you always gotta poor rain on peoples threads. That's my job!!! LOL I thought you were bright and sunny not dumb and cloudy :roflmao::badmood:

What did I do to piss you off? All I did was point HeidiLynn in the direction of another thread which has talked about baby food already. I really don't see the problem with that. I have done similar things many times in the past.

Yukies, almost all baby food is awful apart from a couple of the deserts.

One thing I do eat though is the Farleys Heinz sunrise banana breakfast, now this is yummy.

Also eat the teddy bear shaped Farleys rusks.

Not a fan of any of the veggies, but LOVE the Gerber stage 2 deserts....rice pudding...bananna and vanilla pudding (sometimes together) Mostly I like to improvise and make my own. Mushed up banannas and peanutbutter, oatmeal and honey with a touch of cream. But, my all-time fav food period? :pizza: PEPPERONI IS KING!