LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Statistics and Guesstimations

The split between men and women here is broadly similar to a lot of online communities. From my experience here and on other websites there are more men than women because the internet tends to be quite male orientated in general. Add to that the nature of this website and the range of people we get, sometimes women are seen as a rare resource by some and the women are made uncomfortable or they are bothered by the amount of attention and messages they receive and will leave or won't join to start with.

We (the admins) try to stop it from happening but it is a fact of life that some people can't control themselves and with the anonymity of the internet they feel it is OK to send messages asking for contact info or if the woman would be there baby or mommy. It is a problem a lot of communities like this one face and it means it needs to be something that those in charge take a strong line on.

As for stories... I can't really say for sure but a lot of them are written as "fap fiction" wherein the main goal of the story is erotica and for most people here they would prefer to read about women. Other stories are written by women and a female character is who they identify with. I write quite a bit myself but so far I have only had one story with a female main character... It would seem a lot of people like stories with male lead characters too.

It is hard to say what the populations for this are. Some have said million but I'm not sure I believe that since this website is pretty big but still only has 30,000ish members. I would guess that proportions of ABs are roughly the same throughout the western world. This site is American based so we get a lot of American's but we also get a lot of people from Europe and Canada. I can't say for sure about people in Asia or Africa... I expect they have their own sites they go to that cater to these needs. My guess is that people into age play is roughly, proportionally, the same throughout the world... But there is no real way of finding out for sure.

• Elfy locked this topic