Do You Wear Your Diaper In Public

Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,009 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

I always wear my diapers in public. But I am not as sure as I used to be that nobody will notice I am wearing. I am starting to think that some people do notice, but they simply don't react. Most

• 4 years later...

i have never understood what the big deal of wearing diapers in public. i would thing the better question is how many out there wear them in a mater that people would notice that you have them on. even at that other than a  young children no one will ever say anything.  

No. I do not put private business in the street and make it everybody's business. Also, just because people do not say something does not mean they do not SEE something. It is the one's who DO NOT say anything that are the most to be feared since you do not know what they are thinking. Here is another suprise, I donot wear my babydolls or skirts in public, either. Why stick my neck out if I do not have to?

I wear diaper to the office, out with my wife, and just normal everyday activities. I never so much have had a second glance, suspicious look, or anything.  I don't make my diapers obvious and have a variety of preferred daytime diapers that offer both discretion and good absorption. My wife who certainly knows I like to wear and wet my diapers often does not know that I am in a wet diaper. No one knows, and if they did, no one cares.

Anything I would wear would be obvious or it just would not be worth calling a diaper

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

@diapergirl

definitely most definitely yes! Wearing diapers in public is no big deal to me, because I definitely need them, because of incontinence both ways. There are some people however, that like to wear their diapers, and they also like to show them off. While I understand that there might be some people who may want to be that bold, there's no reason for me to do that, especially since most people that don't know me probably don't know that I wear diapers, and that is because I don't choose to tell them this. For them, I don't want them to know that I wear, because it's none of their business, and I don't think it would be a good idea to flaunt something that should remain my business.

If there were a guy and a girl for example that were walking down the street, and a guy saw a girl showing a part of their diaper above their pants, or a guy doing the same thing, that might be appropriate depending on how it is done. I'm sure that there are girls who like to show off to guys, and I'm sure there are guys that like to show off to girls. For example, guys sometimes like to show off how muscular they are, or how buff they are, or how tanned they are. This is normal behavior, and that is normally what happens when you have a guy and a girl sometimes walking down the street.

If a girl shows off a little bit to a guy and a guy happens to see it and winks or blinks or gives a girl a signal that they see it karma that's one thing. I'm sure that there are guys that like the opposite sex, and they like what they see, so girls will sometimes play it up a little to see what happens. While this can be appropriate in most conditions, I don't think I'd want to show off my diapers, because I don't think I'd want to explain to people it may not understand, may not know me, or have to explain to somebody that doesn't understand my intentions. This is why I would not show off to a girl like that. If a girl is in my house for example, and they are fine with it, then I might think about it, but I would never go out of my way to show off my diapers to somebody who doesn't need to see them. What you wear for underwear is your business, and no one else's. And the only way that it would be somebody else's business is if they were in a relationship where that was acceptable, or you earn a position where you are helping a person as an aide or support person, and you are changing diapers for that person, or helping them with ADL's (activities of daily living).

For me, wearing diapers is no big deal, because it's something that I do on a daily basis, and I don't worry about what people think or what people say or what people believe.It is my decision to wear diapers, it was my decision back in 2019 to wear diapers, it was my decision to contact the doctor to ask for help to get my diapers, and it is also my responsibility to keep myself level , happy, comfortable and contented . If wearing diapers makes that possible , then so be it and I'm glad to have it happen.

while we may wear diapers in public, and we do it the right way, or sometimes people do it the wrong way, it is up to individuals that are around us to do their business as well. In my mind, it is OK for someone to ask questions about a disability, or ask certain questions if let's say, another person with a disability is talking to another person with another disability, and they're just talking about things matter of factly. There's nothing wrong with this, and that is awesome

however, that's where you have to understand that they're going to be people who are going to think negatively about something when we talk about wearing using or liking diapers. They might think that because we're adults we don't need diapers, or that it's a bad thing or it's a nasty thing, or it's a strange thing or something that isn't necessary. The problem is that there is many people out there that have this mentality that since you're an adult and you should be potty trained, that you don't need diapers. This is false and is a total misnomer, because there are people that need diapers every day for whatever reason. There are people around in the world who do not have bladder or bowel control, there are people that need diapers because of emotional our psychological our medical needs, and there are people out there that happen to like diapers and want to wear diapers because it makes them feel better about themselves. For each of these situations, it is appropriate to wear diapers, provided that they don't end up putting other people in a position where their need of diapers is being shown to everyone else. As I've stated in other posts, it's fine to wear diapers, but you shouldn't try to do it in a way that makes it so that everybody else knows of your need, and that you try to flaunt it, so everybody else sees it as well. This is exhibitionism, and there are reasons that you shouldn't do that. There are times when you don't want to draw attention to oneself, and I would think that wearing a diaper is one time when you don't want to draw undue attention to oneself, unless of course you are in a crowd of people who is like minded, but you still have to maintain decorum in public because some people do not want to see your underwear, even if it is a diaper.

So back to the point: I wear diapers all the time period I made the decision back in 2019 when they started having accidents, and I made a permanent decision to stay in diapers starting in 2020 period since I became incontinent both ways, I feel that it is easier and more convenient for me to stay in a diaper. It is very easy to use the diaper, and it is also very easy to walk into the bathroom and then take it off and throw it away clean yourself up in 3 seconds and put on another one. It is also very easy if necessary to use the bathroom to do your business, and I do that from time to time as well. If for some reason, I have a situation where I'd rather not use the diaper for example #2, and I can get to the bathroom quickly enough to take care of it, or I can get to the bathroom to take care of most of it, I'd rather have that happen sometimes rather than to have to clean up a messy diaper. Sometimes that's not possible, and you use your diaper as necessary, and I have done that in public, but I try to make sure that I mitigate circumstances so that it is not happening in front of somebody else, because what I do is my business, and no one else should have to deal with it if I can help it.

Brian

Wow, this thread started a LONG time ago. I wish I'd known this place existed, back then. In answer to the survey, yes, I wear my diapers in public, because I wear my diapers all the time, everywhere. I'm very private about wearing them, however, employing t-shirt style onesies and oversized shorts or pants to do my best not to be overt about my babyish underpants. Around the house is another story, at least when the kids aren't around. I wear just a diaper down below whenever I can, in private, and I hope one day to make my backyard private enough to wear diapers out there without risk of giving PTSD to the neighbours. 

• Like 1

I'm currently 24/7, so I always wear in public! Although I usually only wear adult pullups just so its not obvious to others around me that I'm wearing.

I don't like to completely expose my diaper outside unless its around my house, in that case I like to do it just to get a bit of an adrenaline rush from time-to-time (I live by a moderately-busy road so I'm sure at least one person has probably seen me in diapers by now lol). I wish I had a backyard or something just so I could expose it outside and not worry about anyone seeing, but it's alright.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you wanna wear a diaper in public, just DO IT!         Most people are so absorbed with their own affairs that they won't even notice that you are wearing unless they are also a DL  and are looking to find other DL's.   Nothing can beat the comfort and security of weaing a diaper in pubic, especially when so many public restrooms are  closed and locked these days because of the Covid  thing. 

• Like 1