Do You Wear Your Diaper In Public

Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,009 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

:drive1::angel_not: Wear my diaper to work three out of six days a week. Went shopping after work this evening for Christmas and was able to shop for three hours before peeing my diaper while in line at the checkout. What a rush to realize no one had a clue as to what I was doing. Didn't have a spare to change so drove twenty minutes home with a wet diaper.

I was a bit scared of wearing outside at one point but since meeting daddy I have no fear at all of it and was even going to go for a public change but the door was locked to the disabled toilets so it never came off :( I am lucky I don't have to wear I just wear for fun.

I never forget that fact because a lot of my friends have to wear.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, since I am incontinent - I wear a diaper 24/7/365 so.......

No a show-off, but..... Well, when out, and I know I am going to be a while (I have NEVER let it stop me from going anywere, by any mode of trasportation - including car trips that will take several days, so far as much as 1 week to reach the destination [yes that was from the east cost of the US to the West cost]) I keep them in a bag you can't see through - but I don't consider it any differant then someone carring a bottle of perscription drugs with them.

I never wear my diapers in public.....

plasticp15.JPG

Whoops.....ok....I lied.....I love to wear them outside. In general, I am very careful when I wear only a diaper (like above) to be sure no one is anywhere close.

I usually have a diaper on whenever I am out and about. Under jeans, no one notices, regardless of how crinkly the diaper is. People are simply too involved in their own lives to notice what you are wearing for underwear. Perhaps if I was a hot chick, guys might notice the slight diaper buldge.....but even that is hard to spot....unless you triple diaper (which I've done too!)

I too always wear a diaper to the doctor's office. Here another photo of me at the doctors office--

d4me11.jpg

All of these and thousands more can be seen on my site (host by Daily Diapers--THANK YOU)....Crinklebutt.com's Website

• 3 months later...

I am in need for a new Doctor and so need to register at a local place.

when i get the application form i will tick the box that i have no Bladder contorol.

the only thing i fear is

1. All the tests

2. Showing off the diapers to the doctor

if he or she asked me to remove the diaper. Will they supply a new one or will i need to take some with me in case?

A few years back, I finally did it. I went to my female doctor (a young, sexy woman, but we wont go there......), with a bad rash between my legs. She gave me a script for ointment, and that was the end of the first visit. On the second visit, I got up my nerve and went with a single disposable on. I wore one that would purpose ride above my pants waistline, and she saw it when listening to my breathing with her stethescope. She mentioned that she noticed I was wearing "thicker" underwear, and I told her I sometimes peed without control (which was a lie). She asked if I'd ever

had back injuries; I said no, and she never asked about it again, although I continued to wear my

disposables to her office, every visit, after that. All of this took place over a few years.

I recently went to the hospital for chest pains. My regular doctor was at least 50 miles away from this hospital. I showed up in my regular clothes, with a 4 layer disposable diaper on under my clothes. While I was hooked up to the heart equipment, a woman doctor came into my room to ask me a shitload of questions. While she was asking the questions, she asked what was in the medium sized piece of luggage that I had brought with me. I told her I had diapers in it. She asked if I was

Urinary Incontinet, and I told her "No, I just like to wear diapers". I've never seen a woman make that kind of face before. During my 3 hours at the hospital, who shows up? My REGULAR doctor!

She didn't ask about my diapers, but you know how those doctors just love to exchange information relative to a patient. So I'm sure my doctor now knows about my diaper obsession.

The doctor will have you checked for urinary incontience. Doubt if you'd qualify, as they can pretty much tell by the tests. I've only seen hospitals carry adult diapers, but I've never seen a doctors office carry them. Better bring an extra just in case......

I've been wearing diapers under my clothes for so many years, I just do it automatically anymore. I doubt I could concentrate anymore without a diaper on. I have truly managed to become totally unaware of the diaper even being there most of the time. It just feels like a part of me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wear my diapers all the time everywhere i go. i have been slowly losing bladder control over the last couple of years and i don't dare spend too long out of diapers anymore. i do wear a lot of short skirts and dresses so i guess you could say i like showing off, or at least i don't mind being caught. :whistling:

Guest Craig

While I gotta wear diapers at night, they're not really essential during the day. But I just hate being in public restrooms and haven't used one for years, believe it or not. Getting to work from home helps. But I'm not a hermit at all, soooo, you bet I wear them when out, but dress so nobody notices.

• 5 months later...

I like to wear when I 'm shopping, I pull the back of the diaper and plastic pantsup high and wear a t-shirt so when I bend over (intentionally) I'm exposing an inch or two, I do this in front of women and they smile sometimes, knowing, but they don't say anything...I do what others do and wet while in line, that's always nice. I wear nylon sweats so it kinda masks the plastic rustling sound of the plastic on the diapers outer covering. :) plasticpantson @ yahoo . com

• 1 month later...

I actually did this for the first time the other day. I put on a cloth diaper and plastic pant under my jeans and went to get a hair cut. As I was getting ready to get out of the car, I noticed the thick bulge in the front of my jeans and wondered how that would look as I was laying back to get my hair washed.

I chickened out of the hair wash (I had just showered) and sat there for the hair cut (under the cover). I wanted to wet while sitting there but couldn't. I did when standing to pay the bill.

All in all it was fun and I will probably wear in public again.

I wear all day at home, but I think my wife wouldn't like it for me to wear in public if I'm with her...

CDL

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Never, but only because i'm never diapered cuz disability prevents self-diapering. But i'd go out in public with a diaper in a split second if i could.

I've gotten comfortable going out in public wearing my disposable diaper and a boost pad. I always wet, sometimes I will mess. Its fun unless I run into someone I know, which has happened, but thankfully I don't think the didees were noticed.

Once you realize that nobody notices or cares it's all about getting over that little voice in your mind that governs what you do with worry and paranoia. Do this and you'll find yourself enjoying the benefits of diapers in public frequently if not daily.

Yeah....no one notices what you are wearing for underwear. People are way to self absorbed to notice. I've been wearing diapers under my clothes for decades and no one notices....but I'm not trying to have them notice.

Guest sissyfiona

I wear diapers al lthe time and am happy for them t oshow. At the ebach I wear a diaper and t shirt alone..at the pool I change into and out of swim diapers and disposables normally...

Love meeting others who are happy to be seen in diapers