Do You Wear Your Diaper In Public

Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,009 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

I will usually wear a Depends pullup in public, but have worn a disposable, both Attends or Depends Overnight. People really don't pay attention or if they do they won't say anything.

soooooooo it seems like alot of people somtimes wear there diaper in public i think if people are worried about other peoples feelings for older people who wear diapers u should worry what other people think i dont and i guess not everyone is like that but thats ok love diapergirl :D

• 3 weeks later...

I voted "always" because, really, that's the only time I can wear diapers.

I live with people who don't know and so I rarely (read: ever) get the chance to wear while at home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just love to wear diapers and even more I love to be free to wet any time and any were. I do show off once in a while, I realy let go on a boat trip and up in Canada. On the boat trip me and mommy were gone 4 days and I was diapered the whole time. Mommy would change my diaper in the back of the truck on the taile gate. We didn't try to be conspicuse but didn't try too hard to hide eather. In Canada I went out in public dresed as Baby Laura, That was the bestes time of my life. "Dressed in diaper and cute baby dresses"

• 1 month later...

I sometimes wear my diapers and plastic pants in public, but hidden under track pants. You can hear them crinkle softly. Sometimes I wonder if anyone knows. It's an adrenalin rush especially when you go into a crowed store. :):thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I am in need for a new Doctor and so need to register at a local place.

when i get the application form i will tick the box that i have no Bladder contorol.

the only thing i fear is

1. All the tests

2. Showing off the diapers to the doctor

if he or she asked me to remove the diaper. Will they supply a new one or will i need to take some with me in case?

I wear diapers all the time.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jessica_in_diapers

I wear diapers 24-7 and I make no effort to hide it.

I've been known to walk from a car to a McD's restroom carrying my fresh diaper. People sometimes notice when I've messed my diaper, especially if I've left home without a spare because I'm only running a few errands.