Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,009 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

On 1/6/2023 at 9:54 AM, RubberheetRob said:

If you wanna wear a diaper in public, just DO IT!         Most people are so absorbed with their own affairs that they won't even notice that you are wearing unless they are also a DL  and are looking to find other DL's.   Nothing can beat the comfort and security of weaing a diaper in pubic, especially when so many public restrooms are  closed and locked these days because of the Covid  thing. 

I wear nappies all the time. No one cares 

• Like 2

Well since I'm not a full time diaper wearer I don't get a lot of opportunities to wear outside the house. However, when it happens to be during my agreed upon wearing time I don't hesitate. Did it just yesterday when we went to the store. Going to do it again today when I take the wife for her cancer treatment and then out to lunch. Like @stevewetsaid, No one cares! And like Nike said, Just Do it!

I have worn in public several times. Some of these times have been really thick diapers with a lot of bulge. Like other people have said people are too caught up in their own lives to notice or even care.

• Like 1

I don't go out diapered trying to show my diaper. If, and that's a big if, someone notices it's no problem. People know that there are others out there who need protection. If they don't know that and say something I will politely reply that it's a medical issue.

Sometimes more so recently since I had hand surgery and my hand is in a cast. It is hard to unzip and hold yourself (and somewhat painful too) when peeing, easier just going in a diaper and changing when you get home.  

11 hours ago, tigercub59 said:

Sometimes more so recently since I had hand surgery and my hand is in a cast. It is hard to unzip and hold yourself (and somewhat painful too) when peeing, easier just going in a diaper and changing when you get home.  

I don't fault you at all for wearing diapers more now that your hand is in a cast, but I would think it would be easier to use your other hand to unzip and pull it out to go since only one hand is in a cast, than to try and change a diaper with one hand in a cast.  Don't know how you can tape on a diaper properly with a hand in a cast, unless you have someone else at home who diapers and changes you.

Being that I am incontinent and where diapers 24/7 and also I'm a diaper lover, I wear diapers all the time, especially when I'm out. However, I do not go out of my way to show off my diapers because that would be inappropriate for most places that I go. Up putting a diaper on, then I put my trifectas over the top. When I do that, I usually have everything taken care of 'cause nobody can see much, Then I put my pants on top. I don't normally have very much trouble with that, because number one I have clothes that cover me, second I'm sitting most times because I'm in my chair when I'm on the move. when I walk around, I might be seen but I'm not walking that much.

I also agree with those who say that if you want to wear diaper or you need to wear a diaper in public go ahead and do it: the only thing you have to be careful of is to make sure that you're doing it inappropriate manner so that you're not exposing those to your fetish or your need. most other people that I see don't really care whether you're wearing a diaper or not, so that's not really a problem. If people really wanna get involved in it and worry, then I would just tell them the reason why, but most times no one really would worry about it because they're busy taking care of their own things. When that happens, there are too many things going on so there's not very many people that are going to be worrying about it, I don't really worry too much. As Has been stated before, if people are doing what they normally do, they're not really worried too much about wearing diapers, or who is wearing them. the only time that that might be an issue is if somebody goes out of their way to expose someone to someone to someone wearing diapers, and then there might be an issue. Other than that no one really should care, because everybody has their issues and everyone has their reasons, and it's not everybody else's business what someone does, unless that person makes it everybody else's business if that makes any sense.

So I said always, because I always am wearing 24/7 365 days a year.

Brian

On 1/19/2023 at 7:30 AM, rusty pins said:

I don't fault you at all for wearing diapers more now that your hand is in a cast, but I would think it would be easier to use your other hand to unzip and pull it out to go since only one hand is in a cast, than to try and change a diaper with one hand in a cast.  Don't know how you can tape on a diaper properly with a hand in a cast, unless you have someone else at home who diapers and changes you.

It is easier to tape up the diaper first then pull it up and tighten the tapes one at a time then pull up an adult pull up over it to hold it in place. It really is very difficult to hold underware down and myself with just one hand without spraying all over. It also makes buttoning pants nearly impossible for other activity. 

• 1 month later...

When I'm in little mode when we have to go out, I will wear diapers out in public. What I wear over it is dependent on mommy. If I'm being good, she'll let me wear leggings to keep the diaper quiet and a dress that covers over the padding. If I'm being bad, she'll make me wear just a diaper cover over the diaper and a dress that, while it doesn't fully expose the diaper or cover, will make someone notice if they're looking long enough.

• Like 1