LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bath time is scary

For the littles who still arent fond of bathtime, here you go. The comfort of your stuffie but you can take it in the tub...and then...you can dry it and take it to bed!!!

They hve dolls like that

https://www.google.com/#q=bathtub+dolls

I never thought bath time was scary. I found large amounts of water fascinationg and was a water baby as far back as I can remember

I adore them--especially the turtle.

I can remember being terrified of baths, if only because I thought getting soap in my eyes would make me permanently blind.

Just bought Tank the shark! I'm excited for him to come in the mail, this will make showers much more interesting!

I will say that it was a few dollars more than I would have liked. Also the website gives a 404 error when I try to look at their bundle options, but I really only need 1 and I loved Tank so I just bit the bullet! Yay!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: I got Tank in the mail. He's ADORABLE but I'm not sure if this lil dude does a good job at cleaning. The suds don't really go through his skin very much (if that makes any sense). BUT, today I had my soap bar in one hand and Tank in the other and that worked great! I think these lil buddies would do better with liquid soap.

• Like 1

What lLittle Girl does not just adore bubble bath? Ever since I was 4. I guess that is why I never found it scary

• Like 1