LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help me maintain a guide to the diaper dimension!

Hiya mods, I hope this is okay, since it's not actually a story, but relevant to one of the popular story settings.

I've just done a complete reworking of my guide to the diaper dimension, though still need to add a lot of things from this year. If anybody spots something which isn't on the list, feel free to let me know here, or on the blog post.

• Like 1

Seems good to me. On another note though, are you currently working on another comic or compilation of comic v. Stories like your two previous mega packs?

Heya, I'm working on two comics actually, as well as a novel, but have been bouncing between them and other work for about a year now, so am not sure which is going to be finished soonest. One is nearly done, but I keep seeing ways to improve it which are too good to pass, but it really should be done soon.

• Like 1

I've got two new ones of my own I can provide:

This is a One Shot focusing on a Little who's spent about 2/3 of her life as her family's Little Girl.

This one's ongoing and focuses on an Amazon teenager who adopts her teacher.

Guest KWOceans

It kinda sucks, really, there were a few more really good ones on here, but the writers got banned so there's no point in really adding them to a list as that's just setting readers up for a never ending cliffhanger.

On another note, I wonder if mine counts....I guess not, I mean it's a little different than the typical diaper dimension universe, so I guess it falls under a classification of a 'similar type of giant' story just not the same thing....oh well, I'd actually have to get back to updating it again before I could ever ask anyone to add it to a list anyways, I'm a bit behind. :blush:

Yep those are stories which I definitely intend to add! (I think that even though the other setting isn't quite traditional diaper dimension, it could easily be a place elsewhere in the universe given the idea behind what the diaper dimension is). I'm heading out now, but will hopefully update the list with all of the ones from this year that I know of once I get back.

KW's story should be added, while not the typical dimension, it is certainly inspired by it and does have some similarities. Plus it adds to the overall world.

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

KW's story should be added, while not the typical dimension, it is certainly inspired by it and does have some similarities. Plus it adds to the overall world.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw this picture floating around today, 4'8" Olympic gymnast Simone Biles standing next to 7'1" Shaq, and it's driven home just how large the size differences look even at 'Betweener' and 'Little' heights (she's even wearing heels).

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ausdpr said:

I saw this picture floating around today, 4'8" Olympic gymnast Simone Biles standing next to 7'1" Shaq, and it's driven home just how large the size differences look even at 'Betweener' and 'Little' heights (she's even wearing heels).

• 3 months later...

Time to update your lists with all the recent and current dimension stories. "making the best of it" "the unluckiest day" just a whole bunch of stuff. When does volume 3 lf your comics come out? Looking forward to more!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, thanks for following up with some more stuff to add. Truth be told I've sort of dropped out of kink stuff, and there's a lot to keep up with in the dimension! Thankfully the tags on DD help a bunch, and I'll try to get around to adding to the list.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

So dang many lesbians writing DD fiction.

I'm a lesbian?:blink:

I guess I just learned something new about myself, that that I thought was possible...

1 minute ago, Guilyn said:

I'm a lesbian?:blink:

I guess I just learned something new about myself, that that I thought was possible...

To be fair, you had boys in DTA.