LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you been incontinent?

i was fully trained inntime for school to start... by age 3.. but had several accidents a year until puberty... thats when i got my first know issue from an injury.. but was a temporary issue, then by 13 my lil sister was in pullups and goodnites had just hit the market...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just over three years now. I had spontaineouse diskitis, with most damage occuring at L4 L5. Surgery did not correct damage to nerves to bladder, but thankfuly i dont have Quadia equina, but due to limited mobility i do have times when i can't hold my bowels. I think being ab/dl has helped me alot with accepting nappies, having tried leg bags etc.

Now i really dont care less, if those who are important to me Know, and they all know.

Maly.

I started having problems with daytime control in 1991 (due to both my cerebral palsy and medications I was taking). I started having problems with nighttime control 5 years ago.

Just over three years now. I had spontaineouse diskitis, with most damage occuring at L4 L5. Surgery did not correct damage to nerves to bladder, but thankfuly i dont have Quadia equina, but due to limited mobility i do have times when i can't hold my bowels. I think being ab/dl has helped me alot with accepting nappies, having tried leg bags etc.
Now i really dont care less, if those who are important to me Know, and they all know.
Maly.

I also have issues at L4L5 S1 area

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 08/01/2017 at 3:46 PM, wearer24/7 said:

Well over a year now. Possibly two years. I'm completely urinary incontinent Nad have never looked back.

Same here I just accepted it. I wear nappies and get on with life

• 2 weeks later...

it is hard at first being 24/7 but it is like anything else once you understand the limitations of your nappie and how much you have had to drink and the timescales that your nappie will last it gets easier to deal with. For instance today i got out of bed had a change,

• Like 1

My issues started approx 3 years ago with sudden urges and wet pants. Went 24/7 after numerous failed cures by medicine and one surgery. Living my life as an adult diaper wearer now. Lately noticed I began wetting my diapers without even noticing it....maybe that is what happens once you have accepted being diapered anyway....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/02/2017 at 11:43 AM, NotTheAverageMan said:

My issues started approx 3 years ago with sudden urges and wet pants. Went 24/7 after numerous failed cures by medicine and one surgery. Living my life as an adult diaper wearer now. Lately noticed I began wetting my diapers without even noticing it....maybe that is what happens once you have accepted being diapered anyway....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was that way for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had bladder issues my whole life but officially I have been back in diapers 30 years now.... I was 12 when I made the conscience decision to wear diapers at night as i just got tired of waking up in soaked sheets.