LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone else play pokemon go

Anyone else play? If so, what level are you on and what is your strongest pokemon?

I'm at level 9. I would be at a higher level but there aren't many pokestops where I'm at. And my strongest is golduck (785)...which I'm starting to regret using up so much stardust to build him up....

Anyone else play? If so, what level are you on and what is your strongest pokemon?

I'm at level 9. I would be at a higher level but there aren't many pokestops where I'm at. And my strongest is golduck (785)...which I'm starting to regret using up so much stardust to build him up....

I'm level 19 almost 20. Where do you live? Your name says Cajun and I'm from Lafayette LA. Lafayette has plenty of Pokestops. There's 10 in one shopping center that stays crowded during the day in to the twilight hours. There's 3 pokestops just about sitting on top of each other. People keep lure modules in all 3 all day. We sit and collect all day long. Its also a great place to walk, you'll collect pokestops, incubate your eggs all the while you're getting plenty of pokemon to catch.

I walked 10 miles yesterday and was even padded. Got a great workout while playing. It gets me out of the house. I wasn't a Pok

• Like 1

It's at Kaliste Saloom and Camellia across from the CVS. There's hundreds of people there at certain times of the day, it's crazy. I'll be there tonight trying to break level 20.

I made 3 levels there yesterday in 5 hours. Hatched eggs and got plenty of pokemon.

Question, how do you make your Pokemon stronger? Do you have to keep capturing the same ones to level them up?

I am at level six. I just play it casually, I don't go out to play it. I only play it when I am out and I check for Pokestops and Pokemon.

I love Pokemon Go so much! I usually go to Mall of America every other day to play it. The Pokestops always have lures and its indoors so it's great for rain or shine!

I am at Level 19 (hoping to reach Level 20 and get the Ultra Balls tonight!) and my strongest Pokemon is my CP1511 Lapras. I pledge allegiance to Team Mystic, who knows no bird but the Bird in the North whose name is Articuno :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cheatz911 said:

It's at Kaliste Saloom and Camellia across from the CVS. There's hundreds of people there at certain times of the day, it's crazy. I'll be there tonight trying to break level 20.

I made 3 levels there yesterday in 5 hours. Hatched eggs and got plenty of pokemon.

Dam. Wish I could go tonight

I'm a player. currently on lvl 18. My best pokemon are Lapras, Snorlax and Electabuzz. I live in Texas, so I'm been mostly getting fire pokemon around here.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming majority of people who play on here are from North America and i was just curious as to if you have managed to catch your region specific Pokemon? i think its Tauros?

Ours is Khangaskhan here in Australia :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i still play it.

ironically, i moved to asia to work, so the asian pokemon is available for me... but but but.. i didn't catch the american pokemon before i flew over.

On 8/21/2016 at 7:54 AM, Dimension said:

I'm assuming majority of people who play on here are from North America and i was just curious as to if you have managed to catch your region specific Pokemon? i think its Tauros?

Ours is Khangaskhan here in Australia :)

yah. stupid me. did not catch tauros before i flew off.