LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling lonely,no one ever notices me

This is a problem Ive had for years. My online life hasn't been a very good one when it comes to interacting with people.

The problem is no one ever notices me or what I do. I don't get it,I have all these really cool ideas and no one ever notices. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/megachar/

Or they do notice and take credit for what I do,like the diaper seat incident. I posted a pic a year back of me making a seat of diapers, then a few months later. I start seeing people doing commsions with their fursonas of being on the seat and not giving credit to me so I took the pic down. Actually when I try to talk to anyone online I get the cold shoulder and just flat out ignored like I did something super horrible like im a monster that noone likes,even artists give me a bad time.

Im not saying anything bad to people,I give advice, I post what I do about my life and other things(its not all about diapers). Maybe i'm supose to be alone with few friends and no one to get close to. Maybe thats why im so different because im alone. I just want someone to notice me....Yes this is a cry of lonelyness,am I even allowed that?

I don't get people. Too complicated. I try to help and show that I do good and I get the cold shoulder. I don't want to be alone, its not fair!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/MegamanDX

*sighs*

I can't speak about a lot of what you said because it happened elsewhere but much like my stories, your art isn't copyrighted and as such although you can ask people not to take ideas or the work there isn't much stopping people from just doing that... I wouldn't be surprised if my stories had been posted somewhere else on the internet.

The only thing you can do there is not post previews or anything except finished work so if people take the ideas you can at least let people know where the idea came form originally.

My suggestion is to go out and meet people offline since your complaints are online. If you feel people online are treating you bad then go out and make friends in your area. The internet is anonymous for the most part so people say and do things that they wouldn't in person. Online friendships are often not really comparable to offline ones in that offline ones almost always will mean more. I have a problem meeting people in real life, I'm not very good at it but it is something I need to get better at.

It's easier said than done for some people but if you find a group of people near you who share a hobby or interest you could join their group and get to know people like that. If you drink you might meet people at a pub, if you have a hobby like gaming, reading, 18th century French philosophy history, etc... There are probably groups somewhere nearby that meet for all those things.

If you want someone to talk to feel free to message me on here or in the chat if you see me.

8 hours ago, Elfy said:

I can't speak about a lot of what you said because it happened elsewhere but much like my stories, your art isn't copyrighted and as such although you can ask people not to take ideas or the work there isn't much stopping people from just doing that... I wouldn't be surprised if my stories had been posted somewhere else on the internet.

The only thing you can do there is not post previews or anything except finished work so if people take the ideas you can at least let people know where the idea came form originally.

My suggestion is to go out and meet people offline since your complaints are online. If you feel people online are treating you bad then go out and make friends in your area. The internet is anonymous for the most part so people say and do things that they wouldn't in person. Online friendships are often not really comparable to offline ones in that offline ones almost always will mean more. I have a problem meeting people in real life, I'm not very good at it but it is something I need to get better at.

It's easier said than done for some people but if you find a group of people near you who share a hobby or interest you could join their group and get to know people like that. If you drink you might meet people at a pub, if you have a hobby like gaming, reading, 18th century French philosophy history, etc... There are probably groups somewhere nearby that meet for all those things.

If you want someone to talk to feel free to message me on here or in the chat if you see me.

More recently,ive just take my stuff down when I see people try to take my stuff and not credit it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People come in all flavors, and while you can't control your built-in inclinations you can control what you do about them ;) I tend to do a lot of the "me too" kinds of replies online. When there's lots of them yours just gets lost in the crowd and it becomes a waste of time. Now I stop and think about all the replies I post and I ask myself "Is this worth doing?" before I do anything else. Usually it's not. That gives me more time for things of more worth B) If you want to be more noticed the recognition comes in either 'good' or 'bad' forms. Hopefully you want the 'good'. To get that you have to do something which both appeals to the 'audience' and stands out as better, or at least different.

And anything you post online is essentially being given away freely. I'm innovative in my business and I share many of those ideas in a forum elsewhere. Most of the other 'Giants' there offered the common approaches as advice and sort of ignored my unusual ideas and me :( But in time as they tried my tricks themselves and found out how good they were, the iciness melted and I became one of them- respected and listened to because I knew what I was doing. And then they began to share their own 'oddball' tricks that work too. Before I came along they worried about being different, but now they've opened up and it's good for everyone (and a lot more fun too!) :girl_happy: All along I knew my worth, it was just a question of getting the people I wanted recognition from to see it too :mellow: So I changed my inherent 'blunt' approach to a gentler one though I'm still blunt when that's called for. The same approach works in RL too :) It's just taking a different path toward the same goal (acceptance and recognition of my worth) and follows my inclination to be different which satisfies my spirit.

Make a list of the things you feel are most valuable about yourself and rank them high to low. Now compare how others perceive and react to each of those. Re-arrange your list to make allowances for the differences in the areas where you can see how to take a better approach without denying your inclinations.