LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema Question

Everyone has there own way of doing enemas, I use a 2 quart jug full of hot water with a tiny bit of non antibacterial bar soap, my cramps come fast. You need to lube the tip of the syringe lightly.

I use Vasoline, if you don't lube you can nick your anus, you don't want to nick your anus it gets infected quickly, and burns like hell when the water passes the nick.

Wet your anus with water, slowly glide the lightly lubed tip in being careful you don't feel resistance, if you feel it drag bring it back out and start over. You have to experiment find out what works for you, my pain meds dry my insides, I have to use loads of water to get things moving.

I like to hold it as long as I can. I'll put my diaper on and lay in bed. I'll lay on one side for a while then the other side. After about a half hour or so, I'll get up and walk around. I'll continue to try to hold it in, but it will get to the point where I can't anymore and some will start to leak out, then some more and some more. It's an amazing feeling as the poop leaks out and you can't control it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/26/2016 at 1:49 PM, Spanky said:

I like to hold it as long as I can. I'll put my diaper on and lay in bed. I'll lay on one side for a while then the other side. After about a half hour or so, I'll get up and walk around. I'll continue to try to hold it in, but it will get to the point where I can't anymore and some will start to leak out, then some more and some more. It's an amazing feeling as the poop leaks out and you can't control it.

Me tooo

• 3 weeks later...

I need to follow a bowel management program for my incontinence. Over the years I've used enemas in every way possible but if I had to choose I prefer a Generic version of a Dulcolax suppository. That said, if I get really constipated and Need an enema here is what I do.

I use a large Urinary Catheter for an enema tube. The balloon is inflated with water either before or after inserting in your rectum. The balloons hold 30cc but they can be safely Overinflated if need be. Also... The tube is long enough that you can put your diapers and rubber pants on so you can get comfortable while you wait as long as you can before you start leaking.

If you have a diaper friend and can share the whole "let's fill our diapers up at the Same Time" experience, do it... It's great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to really get into enjoy enemas as much as I would like but for the time being I do from time to time enjoy just a simple "shower enema". I have one of those removable shower heads and 6 foot hose, so it is very easy to simply remove the head and use the hose. Luke warm warm of course and at a slow flow as well. I have over a period of time paid attention to what the sensations that are happening inside to let me know that I have a safe comfortable amount of water inside me. Generally I do this in little stages of filling myself until I get that lovely full feeling. Never knowing just when things want to escape I quickly finish showering, diaper up and put on plastic panties. Sometimes in 10 minutes or so the need is there and I just simply relax and flood my diaper and plastic panties. But there are times when it takes longer, say 30 minutes, and the relaxed rushing feel of flooding both diaper and plastic panties is such an erotic feeling.:77_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have done soap enemas for at least 5 yrs, for constipation I have filled up with a wet diaper on, but don't want the mess it would cause to let it go in my diaper. Some day I will diaper up enough to hold my 2-3 qt water. Maybe. but its really fun to load it up when already in a really wet plastic back diaper, then I can play for 15 min or so, before dumping it in the toilet. I have done a poopie also in my diaper on a few occasions and love the feel, but not the cleanup. 

I just use baby wash and hot water, the hottest I can stand on my hand works best.

• Like 1

I havent given myself an enema in a while - i dont normally poop in my diaper - but i like being cleaned out enough to be able to soak a diaper - or several  -that way.

If you think you will do enemas more than rarely, I suggest PurEnema Silicone Enema kit, available on Amazon and other places.  They do cost a little more but the quality is so much better.  The cheaper ones, in my experience like to leak.  The inside of their tubing is smaller.  Their clamp is not adjustable.  You get the usual small nozzle vs. a variety with the PurEnema.  And in different capacities.   I really only needed a 2 quart but the 4 quart was close in price so I bought that one.

I don't get paid for this, but I've tried the usual ones and was disappointed.  Buy the good one and in the long run you will be happier.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, 1950potty said:

If you think you will do enemas more than rarely, I suggest PurEnema Silicone Enema kit, available on Amazon and other places.  They do cost a little more but the quality is so much better.  The cheaper ones, in my experience like to leak.  The inside of their tubing is smaller.  Their clamp is not adjustable.  You get the usual small nozzle vs. a variety with the PurEnema.  And in different capacities.   I really only needed a 2 quart but the 4 quart was close in price so I bought that one.

I don't get paid for this, but I've tried the usual ones and was disappointed.  Buy the good one and in the long run you will be happier.

Thank you for your advise (if it was meant for me...lol). I shall look into that product.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have been using Seeking Health silicone bags from Amazon,  for 4-5 yrs and only had one bag go bad, the connector came out of the bottom, and thats a mess, but I do enema every day, and for a few yrs I did them twice a day and my wife has been daily for several yrs, these have been the best I have found, but as long as you use the silicone bag, But I go to the Lowes Hardware and get the $6 a roll of clear hose, 5/16 and a brass valve, the blade type so its easy to control. I use a medical grade silicone probe. It took some time of wasting money on different bags its, to get this combo but I have had very good luck, and just run a cup or so of bleach through the bag and hose a couple times a yr. 

17 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have been using Seeking Health silicone bags from Amazon,  for 4-5 yrs and only had one bag go bad, the connector came out of the bottom, and thats a mess, but I do enema every day, and for a few yrs I did them twice a day and my wife has been daily for several yrs, these have been the best I have found, but as long as you use the silicone bag, But I go to the Lowes Hardware and get the $6 a roll of clear hose, 5/16 and a brass valve, the blade type so its easy to control. I use a medical grade silicone probe. It took some time of wasting money on different bags its, to get this combo but I have had very good luck, and just run a cup or so of bleach through the bag and hose a couple times a yr. 

Just to perhaps a help to others, Foreverdl, I believe, is referring to what is technically called a ball valve (you turn a lever about a quarter turn for max flow)and it would be perfect.  If I'm wrong Foreverdl let me know and we can figure it out.  Foreverdl you have hit the nail on the head with a better valve.  All the shut offs that came with the bags leave a lot to be desired.  The only one of the simple click on/off clips that really was easy to use and dependable was the old metal one.  But they don't adjust the flow.   And the others with sliders etc. don't hold up or work well.  They are really designed to be cheap disposables and work poorly.  I think a trip to the home center is on my list of things to do.  Thanks for the tip.

And just because we are talking about equipment, this advice.  Never fool with the combination water bottle/enema design.  They are a pain to fill and I always wonder if they dry out.  The open top bag is much easier to use.

If you want fast explosive results look up punishment enema recipes.  Most of them work really quick  and you'll want to drain them quickly.  The punishment happens when you are not allowed to drain and the cramps etc. start.  But if you don't have experience I would start with plain water or better yet saline.  Saline will do the job reasonably quickly and not cause any problems. 

The Fleet type enema is ok for occasional use, But I would not recommend it for any regular use. Its rough on your insides. A good soap Hot water is the safest its been used for years.

• Like 1