LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PUL Plastic Pants - Experiences/Info Needed

I got two "main groups" types of PUL pants.

One group are similar to the traditional plastic pants, and last much longer. These PUL pants feels a bit more like latex than PVC. They are a bit more sticky to the skin.

The other group are coated on one side with PUL, the main side are normally nylon. They are a bit more noisy. My experience is that the PUL coating is degenerating and falls off quite quickly. Might be that I use to strong soap.

1 hour ago, Craisler said:

I haven't experienced the delaminating problem with the Gary pants and I'm not gentle with the pants at all.

All I can add is to avoid 'Salk Sani-pants' as they are not durable. And I've discovered that with fit, tighter may not be better. With your usual wear on, bend in all directions, sit, and stand again. If at any point the cover's fabric becomes taught enough to pull on the elastics at all then you should try a bigger size ;)

Bettypooh

Body oils aren't nearly as bad for the pants as Vaseline, baby oil, and diaper rash creams. All of those harden plastics and destroy waterproof pants.

• 4 weeks later...

Gary is comfortable and is, hands down, the best quality for long haul wearing. I keep Leak master for nights when I want to switch off. The Leak master will rip along the waistband after a while. That's why I ordered three once when they were on sale.

• 1 year later...

Here's a long overdue update (and thanks for all of the suggestions)...

I realized that the biggest problem I was having with my Gary PUL pants was that the elastic in the leg opening was rolling up into a tiny thin strip.

The solution to the problem was to have a seamstress add a zig-zag stitch on the leg elastics.  It keeps the elastic nice and flat on my legs and is way more comfortable now.

I've also purchased a few pairs of the Leakmaster side-snap PUL Pants which are great for the warmer months of the year.  Of course I had my seamstress add the stitches to the leg elastics and they stay perfectly flat and comfortable.  Even though I believe that they are actually made by Gary they are much fuller and higher cut than the Gary Activewear PUL pants so that is nice too.

• 1 month later...

I got my PLU pants from Fetware. Thay are in a hi-back option which is great, as I'm over 6' tall, and I've had no problems with them. I also have the Gary active wear one but find they don't come up high enough for me.