LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility atn opinions

I found that they don't live up to the atn(all through the night) claim for me

they might be ok for light wetters or people who change their diapers frequently but their not as good as the higher tier diapers

I would have to agree that they are not night quality but a decent daytime diaper. The clumping is an issue for sure. The new EliteCare is better but more expensive. I'm by no means a fan of cloth backed disposables. but they are really good when you need a stealth diaper.

I just got some ATNs, along with the night molicare and abena M4. No question that the m4 are the aces, and the purple molicare are great. The ATNs aren't in the same league, BUT, they are excellent for the money. In Canada, the ATNs are ~$1.25/each (case), the purple molis are ~$1.5 and the m4 are ~$2. Given that price spread, if you goal is "not leaking", the ATNs are hard to ignore.

I just got through a pack of the tranquility elite care briefs and was pretty impressed with them. They hold more than the normal atns but they are cloth backed. They still have leg guards which is a plus since most cloth covered diapers don't have leg guards. They also have four tapes on them that are refastenable to a degree. I used one on a flight from Atlanta to Dallas with no issues. They are pricey compared to the normal atns. I personally like atns as they are a decent diaper and have fairly reasonable prices on buying them in cases. I do prefer the plastic backing on the atns versus the cloth on the elite care. I've worn abenas before but they cost too much for me.