LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* mommy lays you on the changing table and gets an extra thick nighttime diaper, she lifts your bottom and places the unfolded diaper under your bottom and lowers you onto it and powders your front ands bottom then tapes it up, she gets a Hello Kitty sleeper and puts that on you and clips a pacifier to your sleep. she then picks you up and carries you to the living room and sits with you in her arms in the rocking chair *

I fussed not wanting to be held as i try getting off her lap but wasn't strong enough as she keeps hold of me as i didn't want to go to sleep.

you want to be bigger? ok sweetie * I pick you up and put you on my shoulders, since you got shorter you don't hit your head on the ceiling * there you go sweetie look how big you are! * daddy is treating you just like a big kid you think. maybe you are a big girl! you feel so confused though *

Mom follows as you both couldn't get over how cute i was looking as i try to get up the stairs on my own hoping there was something to make me big again.