LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing too fast (private for SSJTyler and Valeria)

valeria

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I....i feel so tired but i..i don't know why" i let out a yawn as you and mom both watching as i had fallen right to a deep sleep as i don't feel myself being moved around as if my muscles are very relaxed.

* smiles as you fall asleep. we quickly pick you up and lay you on the floor, Mommy goes and digs out a diaper bag while I take off your pants and panties. when you get back she quickly diapers you and makes sure its extra tight. she asks me * how long will it take her to get to the size of a baby again? * I think about for a bit* well it depends on how many naps she has the more she sleeps the faster it works. so we will see we wont drug her to sleep a lot. this time though she should be just too young to drive again so that will be good. * mommy smiles as she helps me carry you out to my car * is the nursery all ready for us at the new home? * I ask, mommy nods * yes she I will follow you. * I smile as the movers show up so I go over and give them what they need before I get in the car and drive us to your new home!*

Everything felt blurry and fuzzy to me like i was in a deep sleep as i didn't understand what happend as i sit up i could hear a crinkle of something between my legs as i look around the room as i nearly screamed as i couldn't believe it that i was in a nursery as i look down and see im in a diaper as i try to get it off me.

*I try to get out of the crib so that i could search the room for a key as i wanted to get these mittens off me as soon as i could before getting caught as i needed to think of a plan on how to get out of here and away from this place*

*I couldn't get out as i kept falling back in the crib as i didn't want to give up as i try again just when i hear the door open and see you and mom walk in to the room*

"What the?? no i want out of this now im not stinky im a big girl not a baby" i scream as i try to get out of the crib as i wouldn't calm down at all as this felt like i scary nightmare that will never go away.

* mom smiles at you * yes I can see you want out of that stinky diaper sweetie its so fully of poop poop * she picks you and carries you over to the changing table where she straps you in * lets get that bottom all nice and clean ok baby? * I smile and get mom a new diaper and powder and wipes * so what does our baby girl wanna do one her first day at the new home? wanna go to the park and play with the other babies?

"Im not a baby and no i don't want to go to the park i have both of you why couldn't you both just have another kid if you wanted a baby so badly" i mouth off to you and mom as i was frustrated as i wouldn't keep still as i wanted my old clothes back and my adult life as i had forgotten that you and mom couldn't have anymore kids.

* I take over and lift your legs up easy and spank your diapered bottom, it still hurts but no where near as much because of your messy diapered bottom, you are in shock that I did that * I have had enough of this, you are just a child and today you proved more then ever that you will never be ready to be an adult. so over the next while you are just going to get younger and younger till you become our sweet little baby again.

" I don't want to be a baby again this isn't fair" i kick and scream as i try to get off the changing table as i wanted to run away and hide as this was scary as my mind felt confused.

too bad little missy * I lift your legs up and start to change your messy diaper, the cold wipes surprise you * that's what you will be now because you are clearly not ready to be a big girl! even now you act like a baby you are becoming.

"This is all your's and moms fault i hate both of you i want my adult stuff and clothes back now!!" i yell as i kick my legs as i wasn't going to listen as my mom sighs knowing this is gonna be alot more work then the two of you had hoped.

* after I finish changing you I get a pacifier and stick it in your mouth, after that I unstrap you and set you down with a knowing smile. anywhere you run the doors are locked except the back door but the fence is locked * ok baby go on then

I spit the pacifier out of my mouth as i stood there and try to run off as i get to the stairs and go down it as i knew how to get doors unlocked as it shouldnt be that hard.

* the mittens you have on make it impossible since you can't grab anything * all done yet sweetie? * I start walking towards you * as you run to check other ways out you pass a mirror you notice something odd... you seem shorter? *

I scream as i couldn't believe it as i say "what did you both do to me how did i get this height change me back now" i get mad as i try to rip the mittens off as i wouldn't calm down.

* I catch up to you and pick you up* what do you mean do to you? your just becoming the baby you real are sweetie. I mean if you were such a big girl then why didn't you notice or care that you had a poopy diaper? I don't know any adults that would be upset about that and want a change. in fact you were just acting like any other baby wanting your clothes off.

Mom watches you handle me as she says "sweetie knock it off you know we are doing this cause we love you now just relax and daddy and i will take good care of you"

"put me down i don't want to be held i hate both of you i want my old life back now" i cry and scream as i wanted to wake up from this nightmare.