LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel when you wake up wet?

stevewet

I always wake up wet in the morning. I do not think I have ever had a night in my entire life this has not happened! I do love wearing diapers and the feeling.

After getting up wearing very thick and wet cloth diapers, plastic panties and footed sleepers, I drink the baby bottle of juice my wife brings me and then get up and dring 2 or 3 cups of coffee before changing and getting clothes on. What I wear depends on the days activities and what I will be doing. Most of the time if I will stay home, I put on a sissy baby dress and several petticoats, ruffle top socks and mary jane shoes. Sometimes I will wear rumbas too.

Don't mind as long as there is no wet bed. That is why I use plastic pants and even disposable pad under me. Every so often I am glad I have that pad because diaper is soaked and plastic pants did their job but leaks around legs or back seep out.

19 hours ago, Thickndry said:

Don't mind as long as there is no wet bed. That is why I use plastic pants and even disposable pad under me. Every so often I am glad I have that pad because diaper is soaked and plastic pants did their job but leaks around legs or back seep out.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...