LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel when you wake up wet?

stevewet

Dont mind anymore, it's like it's expected that I'm wet when waking up. As a matter of fact, now I prefer being wet instead of waking with a bursting bladder, like I did years ago....so sort of happy and content in my wet and warm diapers...

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I used to feel better when I was waking up wet, but it's not a case anymore, probably because as I'm permanently incontinence I already got used it. Better question asked towards me would be how do I feel when I don't wake up wet? Hah, guess I will never know, hopefully though I will as I would love to feel not wet in the morning even once, got to remember the feeling cause waking up wet was a good feeling but is definitely very neutral now :)

When I wake up wet i feel happy but also I feel like a disappointed little boy who is trying to stop bedwetting. Probably cause i remember many times as a boy going into my parents room crying that i wet the bed until up until around 13 i remember in sixth grade camp waking up to a wet sleeping bag luckily nobody else found out lol

well for me it depends (no pun intended). if i wake up just only wet in my diapers, not too bad but usually am in a good mood, not just because of this, what i may have planned for the day also goes into consideration, now if i wake up wet and in a puddle i'm grumpy and short tempered all day usually. it's the main point why i wear diapers, not to wake up in a puddle and when that does happen to fail, which it does from time to time, i am grumpy.