LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soothers/pacifiers

I bought one a while ago. It was great at first, but the novelty wore off after a while. I don't find ithe necessary when I am in baby space but it definitely makes it more authentic. I kind of have an aversion to using it though because it makes my

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Footballdude, I still remember my experience when I started using a nuk medic pro. At first I could not sleep with it, but I set myself a target of using every night until it became a habit. It took a couple of months - the first few weeks were very hard and required effort... then it became easier and then was the series of magical milestones when I realized that I was wanting it when I went to bed, then missing it, then the day I realized I had put it in my mouth without thinking about it. After that I realized I was properly hooked and used to delay taking it out in the morning as long as possible. As I worked from home there was a period that I did use it in the day time, but I cut back on that and stabilized on night time only. And even years later, it still gives me pleasure and comfort and when I wake up with my paci in my mouth I still get that thrill of knowing I really am "paci dependent".

Well done!