LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When do you feel most like a toddler?

In theory, because this has never happened, it’s when my wife/mommy tells me my wet pants aren’t my fault and it’s too soon for big boy undies.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in diapers 24/7, and will always need them. I feel like a toddler when I wet or mess my diaper. When my mommy checks my diaper, and tells me I need to be changed. Being given a bath, and when she bottle feeds me. Playing on the floor with my mommy, like coloring, playing with blocks in just my diaper. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

2 different distinct times

1. whenever i am able to pursue my favorite toddler hood activities, coloring in, watching preschool cartoons, dancing like no one is watching. it makes me feel really little, no worries on my mind, just living in the moment, listening to my heart, doing whatever feels natural.

2. whenever I'm around a group of adults, even at 26, full time job, bills to pay, knee problems. i still don't feel like I've graduated to being an adult. and being around other grownups, with university degrees, successful careers, a good understanding of my countries political happenings, just makes me feel really little, sometimes i just want to escape all that and play with some play-doh, while seeing if i can burp the ABC'S

• 1 year later...

Laxative that makes me totally unable to hold it but I try.

Makes me so horny. If I held it for days laying on my stomach in a babyish adult diaper for example ABU Peekabo i spread my legs and push the hardest I can. Exploding over my little butt and over the front just makes me orgasm instant.

I wish another fantasy to happen afterwards but I dont know if im allowed telling such things in this forum.

IF anyone for example a older caring dad wants too know more, tell me 🙂

When im cuddled tightly in my Daddy's lap. His arms encircling my body and holding me tight. His scent filling my nose. A stuffie held in my arms as He rocks me gently. Absolutely nothing compares to having a loving partner wrap you up in unconditional love ❤️ 😍 💖