LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infantile Term for "Vagina"?

Hello all! I am curious as to what cuter and less clinical terms than "Vagina" are common when referring to this part of a girl or woman's anatomy. If you were talking to a little girl and had cause to refer to her vagina, or talking to a child of either sex about Mommy's vagina, what would you call it? I can think of many cute terms for "Penis" (ding-a-ling, dicky, ding-ding, etc), but I seem to be at a loss when it comes to comparable terms for female anatomy...

Years ago my buddies young sister would come running out when we going school.

She would be naked and would point to hers and say this is my wee-wee'er. Think she

was around 4 at the time.

• Like 1

SSP,

I will agree with you that some children would be curious, particularly male children, since their penis is directly visible, versus a girl, who is not visible.

Flower

This was structly girl talk or mommy and girl talk

On 7/18/2016 at 9:04 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Flower

This was structly girl talk or mommy and girl talk

Thank you! As a boy, and an AB boy, and an AB caregiver to a big/little girl, I hope to be worthy of this!! Thanx again!!!

Boys do NOT talk about such things or even KNOW about them. or they got their mouths washed out with soap

28 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Boys do NOT talk about such things or even KNOW about them. or they got their mouths washed out with soap

That's pretty harsh, honestly...for we who worship the vagina? Very harsh indeed...

How 'bout ya, big babies?

Take it up with Mommy. Even little girls do not know about this except that it is very feely

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Always go with the rule of baby jibber jabber. I recall calling them private parts or for some odd reason popo. Babies can make up words, but still be referring to the right thing. So maybe have the little girl just make up a term, or make one fore her that sounds cute. Doesn't even have to make sense.

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2016 at 5:01 PM, otterbaby said:

Always go with the rule of baby jibber jabber. I recall calling them private parts or for some odd reason popo. Babies can make up words, but still be referring to the right thing. So maybe have the little girl just make up a term, or make one fore her that sounds cute. Doesn't even have to make sense.

I remember made up words from my own childhood! Indeed, I'd be surprised if most if not all families wind up adopting these baby words at least for a time. Often they are mispronunciations of actual words, misunderstood verbal associations, or suggested simplifications by adults when they feel the actual words are too hard for baby to pronounce. A wonderful set of ideas you have added to this discussion, I thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

How about "Vaginny"? I also like "kitty" or "kitty cat", "puss-puss," and "flower." Lots of great suggestions! Also, the idea of baby-made-up words is awesome!! Many thanks, my friends!!!

On 8/9/2016 at 6:55 PM, Pamperbum_uk said:

In my

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I suppose baby talk is all well and good if you're adults playing but please please please if you have daughters they should know the correct anatomical term right from the get go. In the event of CSA or inappropriate touching girls must be able to specify where they were touched. Cutesy names are vague and leave things open to interpretation, getting cases thrown out. Personally, I would avoid any baby names, slang terms, etc.