LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about messing?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 0:28 PM, Poobottom said:

I agree I find the wet part of the nappy cleans the poo best then finish off with babywipes. Mind you I find babywipes best when pooing in the toilet too

Yes, it seems once you have children (mine are in college and high school) you can never get away from the usefulness of baby wipes. I use them at the toilet also...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 1:23 AM, MsFluffems said:

But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? 

How do I feel about messing?  Fantastic!  I don't really like mushing it around, but rather prefer to go about my business in a soiled pair of briefs. (I'll get around to real diapers when I can get to Target next.) 

• 3 years later...

Right now I have a firm mess in my already morning wet InControl Air Active diaper with a microfiber booster. I love the feeling of a firm lumpy-poopy diaper caressing my bottom and then flattening (if that's a word) out as I sit here. A firm poopy stays in the back and bottom of my diaper where I like it, but a substantial soft mess can spread to the front which I don't like, and there is a risk for a "diaper blow-out." I don't consider my poopy diaper to be gross because I enjoy the sensations so very much, but poopy starting to come out of my diaper particularly out of the back waste band is gross to me. I agree with what others have said about cleaning up, a soft mess is labor intensive, a "diaper blow-out" is major construction work, while a firm mess is easy.

• Like 1

Messing my diaper is one of greatest feelings I’ve ever experienced. I’m enjoying a full diaper as I type this. I enjoyed my morning coffee and loaded my pants as the feeling arose 

• Like 1
On 7/17/2016 at 12:23 AM, MsFluffems said:

(Sorry if this is a bit gross to some lol). But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? I personally like the feeling of messing more than wetting, it's just a more comfy feel to me. I love the squishy, warm, and messy feel it has. It literally feels like having a banana in the back of your diaper xD. The only problem is the clean

But doesn't peeing go along with messing at the same time either before or after it does with me that's for sure 

• Like 1

A good summary for me would be “embarrassed by how much I love it.“

I got so curious about it as an older kid. What it must feel like. What it was like when I was a baby in a poopy diaper. It was such a mix of gross, funny, cute and fascinating when my baby cousins would visit and poop themselves. They never seemed to mind, even when they’d sat in it or were left to run around and play in a dirty diaper for a long time before being changed.

I couldn’t understand how that could possibly be okay with them (even though I was secretly wetting my pants for pleasure)… so being an experimenting type I tried it one day and found out.

I couldn’t believe how good it felt, and how comforting, daring and erotic, and I’ve been doing it occasionally ever since.

(Including tonight.)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not for or against , it’s an enforced daily activity . I was just in the hospital and nurses got worried I was taking my meds and nothing had happened for 2 days , except I was on a morphine drip that blocked my bowel management program normal results . One subcutaneous injection and about a half hour later , I destroyed the bed ( we all know the infamous quality of a hospital diaper ) 10 bowel movements all at once is not something it’s going to protect anything from CNN, and did not disappoint. Continued on those “performance art injections “ well in hospital and everything came out all right .

• Thanks 1

I have no problem with messing: are used to have a problem when I started back in 19, because I felt self-conscious about it. Partially because as a baby, you don’t have a choice, and you just released because you have something in there. If you are an adult, you are expected to use the toilet, to release that, and when I was having problems because of incontinence both directions, I had to use a diaper or I would end up messing my bed, and having a humongous mess to clean up.

However, I soon learned that there is no shame in using your diapers for either #1, #2, or number three. Most of what I had to “overcome” was the “stigma” that diapers were for babies, and only babies wear diapers, and only babies used diapers. We know that that is FALSE, and we know That we have been trained that doing this is not “acceptable“ unless you are disabled or a young child, and then you also have the stigma that diapers are something that is bad for everybody else. Once someone gets over the stigma, and people understand the diapers have a purpose, and they can beUsed, then everybody should have no problem. 

Since I have been a member here, I have learned that there are many people who wear diapers for many reasons. Some of them wesr the diapers, and they don’t use them – while some of them wear them and use them, and some of them use them 24 seven, for everything. Some of them wear them for comfort, some of them wear them because they like them, and some of them use them because they like to do that. I have learned that there is nothing wrong with us, and there should be no shame involved in doing that. The problem is that there are people who still believe that stigma, and this is what needs to change. Diapers are not bad, it’s just a stigma that is attached to them, and that is something that people have to work on.  I can’t understand people who may think diapers are something that they do not want to use, and I can understand why for example, if you go to the store, can you see the diaper aisle in the supermarket – a baby diaper, or a package of diapers, or the signs in that section will say “baby care/diapers“ whereas if you were to go into the adult Isle, it is marked “incontinence“. I can understand that perfectly, because that is the way it always has been.

Let me use an example: when I first started wearing diapers in 2019, I kind of was like “what the heck is going on: this sucks” I would use my diaper, do a BM, and think of myself as doing something that I was “guilty of”. Because of people on DD, as well as friends like @Ginger or @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelleand others, I am more open to doing a BM in my diaper, because “that’s just the way it is“ I have learned so much from these three individuals, as well as from others on this system, that I am more confident every day, because there is nothing, absolutely positively nothing wrong with using your diaper as it is supposed to be used, to its fullest extent possible. The only thing that you have to make sure of is that you were doing it responsibly, that you are fully protected, and that you were able to take care of your business once you use it. Without people like this, I would still be in the stage where I would be repulsed by my own bodily release. It does not bother me that much anymore, because I have realized that it’s going to happen whether I want to or not, so I might as well get used to the fact that I will release and my diaper will catch it. However, I still try not to make a humongous mess, because if that happens I have to clean up the mess, and that would take a long time if I don’t do it right.  this is because even though I might enjoy using my diaper, I have to make sure that I do it in a healthy way, so I don’t end up catching something, or causing an infection, or something else downstairs.

There are people that like to play with poop: I’m not in that category, and I’m not sure I would be, but there’s nothing to say that I don’t enjoy releasing in a diaper. It does not bother me that much, but I still would not want to engage in “Scat play” maybe because that does not interest me, but I can still deal with releasing it without being repulsed anymore. Which is a long way from 2019, when I was so worried about releasing a BM in my diaper.

Brian

• Like 2

For me a messy diaper is the climax of wearing a diaper. The diaper experience is not complete without a poop in it.I know it sounds gross to some and it is not for all. But the first attraction as a child was a messy diaper. a story for another time