LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about messing?

(Sorry if this is a bit gross to some lol). But how do you feel about messing? Is it enjoyable? I personally like the feeling of messing more than wetting, it's just a more comfy feel to me. I love the squishy, warm, and messy feel it has. It literally feels like having a banana in the back of your diaper xD. The only problem is the clean

• Like 4

I have Deja Vu, I'm sure I've already seen this thread a few days ago already.

Anyway, messing isn't really my thing....well sort of.

It's not the mess when it's come out, it's the bit before that I'm into but I think the details are a bit TMI so I'll leave it there

It's enjoyable to me--my first fantasies about diapers involved messing--but I feel extremely embarrassed and ashamed that I like something so...well, gross. I do agree that cleanup can be frustrating, especially for me. I can't stand up unaided (I have to hold onto something with one hand) which makes it near impossible to pull my dress up/pull my pants down and remove the diaper without making a big mess.

• Like 1

Since I mess my diapers almost daily I do not have an issue with cleaning up after. If I am at home I just jump in the shower and can be back in a fresh diapers within a few minutes. If out in public

• Like 1

I don't mind messing my diaper, I actually enjoy pooping and being able to continue watching cartoons. The smell and new mass in my diaper also don't bother me, and I'd say well not enjoyable don't take away in any way.

For me it's the anticipation of losing control and letting the diaper win. If I'm diapered and told no potty, I'm wearing it. Holding it is only an option till nature takes over, or in my case a Dommy Mommy prompts nature with an enema or suppository...time is on Mother Nature's side and not mine. Feeling the loss of control to the diaper reduces me and regresses me to an infantile status from that of an adult male 6' 7" tall to Dommy Mommy's bigbABy diaper boy. Can't be macho or masculine with a loaded diaper on. Clean up is an issue when it's done by cam. Pulling off the diaper, using it to remove the majority and stepping into the shower and let the water rinse off the rest of the mess, even if I have to pick it up and deposit it into the the commode or rinse it down the drain.

I take a laxative in the morning and drink several bottles of water and play video games for a couple hours. My favorite part is when I can't hold it anymore and it starts coming out on its own. Then I sit down and continue playing video games and wait for round two.

I love messing my nappy in the morning but if I don't have at least one bowl movement before I leave the house I risk messing in public . It doesn't happen very often but when it does it's not so much fun.

It's not unpleasant until the time comes to change.

I mess because it feels authentic and because, at this point, I'm used to it - I'm in diapers full-time due to deliberate urinary untraining and often messing is simply more convenient/more logistically doable than trying to find a toilet.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the feeling of messing, It's so comfortable and I enjoy playing in it and I absolutely love it. If I had the choice I'd do it every day even though it's a mess, the clean up is not too bad for me because I clean up a bit and jump in the shower afterwards.

i always enjoy the feeling of finally letting go and doing it, and i've even come to like being messy to a certain extant, but i dislike the cleanup enough that i only do it at home when i have easy access to a shower.

i used to dislike the cleanup enough that i'd swear off messing for months at a time, but i've gotten less bothered by it i guess. being diapered full time, i have more opportunities to fall to the temptation, and sometimes i'll do it a few times a week, rather than go to a potty.

I like the whole process... the part before, when you're feeling you need to go and the pressure is building, the anticipation... but if I can I don't just push it out, but wait until the pressure builds and I can just let go. I love that moment when it's just out, in a rush, then a sudden feeling of excitement and shame. Then I sit on it and squish it, and play with it... but, yes, the cleanup sucks a bit. what I found far better, though, was simply to let it all out in the bath tub or shower (really easy with a shower hose) and after that just clean the shower tray a little. Unless, of course, I'm going straight for another diaper (which, sadly, I don't always have the chance or time to)

I really enjoy messing in a diaper, more so than just wetting. The feeling of a nice, warm mess coming out and spreading in the diaper is awesome. And then the feeling as I sit down and the mess squishes everywhere across my butt and up between my legs is absolutely incredible.

It took some time to understand that doing a warm poopie in my either my diaper or pullup was just simply a stimulating extension of my utter wetting and peeing pleasures. The more I realized and learned this most interesting and intimate extension of pleasure, the more I became relaxed about the whole issue including accepting that the scent was even part of that stimulation. Now I have become so accepting of my

• 2 weeks later...

I love going poopy in my diapers. I've been an adult baby for going on 20 years and messing has always been something I've liked a lot. I'm not a fan of the cleanup, but I've gotten used to it and it's a small price to pay for the enjoyment. I didn't like the smell for a long time, but now it has grown on me as something to be proud of when I've gone poopy in my didees. Once I've gone, my favorite thing to do is sit in the mess and squish it and it adds extra cushion to my diaper and is more comfortable to sit in. It used to not bother me if I used fiber or other means to mess myself, but now I find that I have to go naturally in my diapers instead of using an enema or something else. I love the surprise on my face when I wear and realize I am about to poopy. I make sure to squat down just as if I was 2 or 3 and go. It feels so delightfully babyish.

I wear Dry 24/7s as they are the best diaper I can afford as I buy in sample packs of 3. I like the way they puff up when wet and how they hold a fresh mess.