LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can a butt plug cause leakage over time?

So I have a butt plug that is no thicker than a regular sharpie marker, I dont use it for longer than 5 minutes at a time, and not very often at that, Lately, Ive been noticing fecal leakage when I wake up and my butt itches like crazy, I go to "relieve the itch" with toilet paper and notice considerable fecal matter on the TP, no globs or anything like that, nothing making it past the butt cheek and collecting on my undies or bed sheet. If this is the cause, have I permanently damaged something down there?

If it's no thicker than a sharpie, doubtful. I have a pretty hefty one that I'll wear for 5-6 hours or so. No damages or anything.

What it may be is a hemorrhoid. Itchy with slight discharge could mean that. Don't panic! They're not as bad as they're talked up to be. Just take a couple days' break and you should be good to go again :)

But arent hemorrhoids supposed to be very painful? There hasnt been any pain down there in several years and im still not sure if i even ever had them back then.

When one of my docs asked me a few years back if my roids were painful and bothering me, I simply said that they only flair up on occasion, and the itch is the most bothersome thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never used a butt plug and I never intend to, but I sometimes get the small leakage and itching after going number 2. No matter how well I wiped with toilet paper I couldn't get clean enough down there. So I decided to try wipes after using toilet paper and what do you know, no more leaks and itching.

Seriously every time I don't use wipes I get the itch and swamp ass. That's why I carry wipes with me wherever I go.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...