LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

orientation

<---- not remotely bi. Only ever been romantically and sexually interested in women. Sorry, guys ... that's just the way it is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/09/2016 at 0:35 PM, diapered-nicksfan said:

When asked, I reply that I'm gay. The short answer is always just easier.

The truth is that I'm bisexual but lean extremely heavily towards gay. I can appreciate feminine qualities and can be aroused by the female body but I have no desire to be with a woman either sexually or emotionally. I like men.

There's an interesting psychology study I read once. I was trying to find it online before posting this so as to include a link, but I can't find it online. The study concluded that sexuality could best be described as a line with gay or straight at either end.

Gay <--- --- --- --- --- Bisexual --- --- --- --- ---> Straight

What they found is that no one is 100%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2017 at 2:51 PM, Elbs said:
On 9/29/2016 at 1:35 PM, diapered-nicksfan said:

When asked, I reply that I'm gay. The short answer is always just easier.

The truth is that I'm bisexual but lean extremely heavily towards gay. I can appreciate feminine qualities and can be aroused by the female body but I have no desire to be with a woman either sexually or emotionally. I like men.

There's an interesting psychology study I read once. I was trying to find it online before posting this so as to include a link, but I can't find it online. The study concluded that sexuality could best be described as a line with gay or straight at either end.

Gay <--- --- --- --- --- Bisexual --- --- --- --- ---> Straight

What they found is that no one is 100%

Yeah, except for those of us that aren't on the stupid line.

Asexual, a romantic and proud of it. Kinsey can stuff his stupid line up his ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm gay and have been with women,, but men are so much more fun and exciting !! Plus women cum too quick for me (sorry ladies). I like taking my time and enjoy going in and out nice and slow and then working my way up to a nice pace and really ramming it to the hilt, all while doing a nice reach around.

3 hours ago, tai_kamiya (tk) said:

Bi, But I am closer to the gay side

And also quite handsome for an older guy. Experience is golden.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...