LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Musicians of DD boards whats your instrument?

So ive always played guitar since middle school for my own enjoyment. My curent set up is a steel devillie (pick ups are bare knuckles blackhawk line) through a 57 deluxe reverb, with a damage control solid metal pedal for distortion/ getting

Guitars - my current favorites are a couple homemade 3 string cigar box guitars - upright bass, and harmonicas mainly. I'll soon have a homemade lap guitar :)

Thats a picture at chicago music exchange, i wish i had a wall like that.

Doesnt matter what you play its all about how you play it toddy. How hard is harnonica to play? Ive always wanted to pick it up, seems fun.

I need to pick up a prs, i know, those maple quilt top finishes are so fucking cool.

Piano and anything that looks like it.

Owner of a Roland FP-80 (primary trade tool) and a Casio CDP-100 (for when I can't be arsed carrying the Roland up several flights of stairs).

1 hour ago, Kaliborio said:

Piano and anything that looks like it.

Owner of a Roland FP-80 (primary trade tool) and a Casio CDP-100 (for when I can't be arsed carrying the Roland up several flights of stairs).

Those fp-80s are super nice, and i love the aesthetic of its "boxiness". You own anything in analog or is it all digital?