LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Dry Plus Diapers

• 1 month later...

What's hilarious is that I've just recently been in contact with the Chinese manufacturer of these diapers, and I only know that because they bragged that they were already exporting to the US via this brand (among others I've never heard of).

• 2 years later...

Use em... bambinos are the xplus absorbancy  in printed covers... ok if u buy proper size.  Go ul if near size  by hip or waste which ever is larger.. or they my split if pullex to tight at your bodys widest point

... thats my only bitch with them is tendancey to tear if your near the extreem end of sizing per size offered.   I have a 42" hip and medium's are about a 25% failure rate if i try to put em to tight ...   larges ive never had issue there but i dont like the extra rise and overhang of the next up size.  So ill deal with the fact im at the upper edge of 1 size and make em work. Because when i do my part i have no complaints on their protection   a plus absorbancy. Holds 3x what a  store pullup ( always discrete for example) will safely hold. Without leaks.   

I havent had a dry diaper at day or night in almost a year.   Before then i could sometimes sneek a day or 2 in with panties during day.