LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got a large sized bottle nib and don't know what to do

Patch67

Question

Hi

So recently I got a big sized bottle nib from the lovely german company that does the large sized pacifiers (those are amazing btw). The thing is the bottle nib doesn't have a hole to suck through, nor do I

3 answers to this question

I believe you're meant to get a baby bottle and remove the nib from that and replace it with yours.

I expect it's been supplied without a hole so that you can make one that's as large or as small as you require

Make a hole, not a slit with a knife as the slit will slowly rip to be longer

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dizzy Lizzy said:

I believe you're meant to get a baby bottle and remove the nib from that and replace it with yours.

I expect it's been supplied without a hole so that you can make one that's as large or as small as you require

Make a hole, not a slit with a knife as the slit will slowly rip to be longer

ill try making a hole, i read somewhere to do it with a needle so ill try that :)

ill have to find a baby bottle somewhere too haha

If the poked hole is too small, work a small twist drill bit into it turning anti-clockwise a few rotations till it's all in. Now turn it clockwise a few rotations (not more) while pulling out. This can be repeated and each time will slightly enlarge the hole. Do Not use a machine, twist only by hand and in the directions noted. Alternately a round needle file can be used. Just a little at a time or you'll over-do it.