LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love being a bedwetter

This morning I woke up soaking wet. As I lay there in my soaking wet nappy and warm puddle under me I just felt so deliriously happy. I am so glad I started bedwetting again and couldn't imagine being dry at night again now. I don't know why my bedwetting makes me so happy and contented but it does. Waking up wet knowing I have pee'd in my sleep so much without any knowledge of it is such a wonderful feeling. Any one else feel the same.

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with you Pampertimmy, I am also a contented bedwetter. There is nothing more comforting than waking up in a soggy wet diaper. I rarely ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee only my wet diaper tells me that I had wet and a great nights rest in the morning

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 7/9/2016 at 7:53 AM, stevewet said:

This morning I woke up soaking wet. As I lay there in my soaking wet nappy and warm puddle under me I just felt so deliriously happy. I am so glad I started bedwetting again and couldn't imagine being dry at night again now. I don't know why my bedwetting makes me so happy and contented but it does. Waking up wet knowing I have pee'd in my sleep so much without any knowledge of it is such a wonderful feeling. Any one else feel the same.

• Like 1
On 7/27/2016 at 7:57 AM, stevewet said:

Have you tried deliberate wetting before you go to sleep?

Yes, it still doesn't work. It's really strange, and frustrating! I haven't tried again recently, maybe I will, but it seems like my U.T.

I acquired bedwetting as a result of deliberately untraining.

At first it was great, then it wasn't so great, now I'd say it's the part of my incon that I'm most comfortable with. Waking up wet is generally pretty awesome.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2016 at 2:26 PM, Kaliborio said:

I acquired bedwetting as a result of deliberately untraining.

At first it was great, then it wasn't so great, now I'd say it's the part of my incon that I'm most comfortable with. Waking up wet is generally pretty awesome.

I love waking up wet. I always have. I don't know why. Some morning when my nappy has leaked and the sheet is al wet I lay there and just feel so happy and glad that I am a bedwetter once more. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...