LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James knew what he was supposed to say as this wasn't a yes or no question but more of a statement or a show of force by his mommy.

"Yes." he said nervously knowing he just admitted he wants to wear more girls clothes.

He was frustrated as he had more questions but the pacifier meant it was quiet time. He could keep talking but it would be embarrassing with it in his mouth.

The baby got in his crib and was ready for sleep.

James laid there worried about his step sister coming now he had to find out what the day was. He just hoped these stupid girls never found his journal.  He laid there worried that if his step sister saw all this she would love it! Anything to flaunt her superiority over him, he figured she'd have great delight changing him talking down to him while doing so. These thoughts were disturbing him and setting him up for nightmares. The baby's eyes began to get heavy and soon he was asleep.

Beth watched James through the video baby monitor. She saw something was bothering him, but didn't know what it was. She went to bed at her usual time and slept all night. 

Beth came into the nursery to wake James up in the morning. She put down the side of the crib and rubbed his back. 

"It's time to wake up, baby!" Beth cooed. 

Beth shook her head.

"Don't worry about what day it is, baby. Just worry about about being the best sissy baby you can,  and mommy and nanny will worry about what day it is." Beth said.

She checked James diaper.

"I need to know the day!" he said frustrated stopping his foot as his pig tails bounced

He stood there as she checked his diaper.

"Are you going to tell me the day!" he asks desperately. He wonders what he'll do if somehow his step sister does show up.

Beth ignored James and fixed his breakfast. She brought over a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of milk. Beth tied a bib on James and started to feed him. 

There was a knock on the front door. 

James was frustrated as his tantrum wasn't even getting his mommy's attention as she began feeding him. He froze moving his head when he herd a knock on the door. Turning his head only caused him to get food all over him.

"Are you expecting anyone?" he asked nervously

He prayed it wasn't Amy his step sister!

"Hmm,  not that I know of. Were you expecting anyone?" Beth said. 

Beth picked up a cloth and wiped off James face. She took James out of the the high chair and handed him a bottle. 

"Let's go see who's at the door." Beth cooed. 

Beth opened the door and a woman stood there. 

"Hello, may I help you?" Beth asked, 

"Yes, my name is Kelli. I'm looking for my step brother James? I believe this is the right address." Kelli said.

"Come in. Yes this is the right address." Beth said, stepping back to let Kelli in. 

Kelli saw James ruin to the bathroom.

"Who was that cute little girl?" Kelli asked.

"Maybe I should get you up to speed on what's going on." Beth said, leading Kelli to the kitchen. 

Mandy saw James go into the bathroom. She came to the door and tried to open it, but found it locked. 

"Open the door right now, sissy." Mandy ordered. 

James stood at the door nervously he didn't know what to do but now his nightmare was going to be worse then he can imagine.

"No I'm not coming out!" he said to Mandy hoping she would leave him alone and they might get rid of Kelli.

"Yes." he said nervously as she started messing with the door.

"Please Ms Mandy can you see if she's gone?" he started to cry cause he was so frustrated, he was worried that his sister was going to see him like this and that he might be getting a spanking. If all that wasn't bad enough he wet his diaper!

James herd the front door close and was relived thinking Kelli left. Then he herd Beth come to the door and with her stern voice he knew she wasn't playing games. He was still scared about opening the door.

"Am I going to get a spanking?" he asked starting to cry worried things were about to get bad!

What does she wanna talk about? He thinks to himself slowly opening the door.

"Is she gone?"