LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James was fuming he hated the way she was bossing him around and talking down to him. He wanted so bad to flip the script and throw her in the playpen of course after spanking her nice sexy ass nice and hard and making it bright red. He just sat back and continued playing with his dolly as he herd her go into the workout room.

"Can I get out now I'm board!" he cried standing up in the playpen looking just like a toddler.

Mandy ignored James until she finished her workout session. She came back to the playpen.

"Aw, is baby bored? How about I take our little sissy out for a walk? I need to take a shower first, then we can go. How about you trying to make a poopy for me while I'm gone? I would love to find a nice present in your diaper when I come back." Mandy said.

Mandy walked off to the bathroom.

"No I don't wanna go for a walk I just want out of here!" he cried as he wanted to be free of his baby jail. Now he was really mad as not only did she plan on taking him out for a walk but now she wanted him to poop himself.

"Please I don't wanna poop my diaper." he whined as he really hated that he had gotten used to wetting his diaper but pooping it was something else.

James was furious how he knew he had no choice but to do as she say! He kicked the playpen and threw his pacifier across the room and his dolly.

"That bitch!" he said as he did the only thing he could do.

He squatted and started grunting of course his bottle would also help him so by the time she was done he would have a poopy diaper!

It took Mandy about a half hour to take her shower and get dressed. When she came back to the living room she saw the dolly and the pacifier lying on th floor.

"Uh-oh. Did baby throw a tantrum? I guess he wants to go for a walk in his poopy diaper. You have been trying to poop your diaper for me, right?" Mandy said.

Mandy came over and checked James's diaper. She picked up dolly and held her out to James.

"I think you owe dolly an apology. She didn't like being thrown out of the playpen. Maybe if I think you're sincere enough, I'll change you before we go for our walk." Mandy said.

"Well, your attitude could be better, but we'll work on that, won't we baby?" Mandy said.

Mandy spread a blanket out on the floor of the living room. She got the diaper bag.

"Okay Baby, lay down so I can change you." Mandy cooed.

Mandy smiled as James laid down without arguing. She pushed his dress up and untaped his diaper. Mandy lifted his legs up and pulled the messy diaper out from under him. She took out the baby wipes and started cleaning James bottom.

"Who's a stinky baby?" Mandy cooed.

James laid there as she lifted up his dress and began changing him.

"Can I at least put on my boy clothes?" he pleaded as she ripped open the tapes. He knew she probably wouldn't let him, hell knowing her she would only make things worse!

He blushed embarrassed as she cooed at him reminding him of what a mess he made.

"Well you made me do it!" he said trying not to let her destroy his ego!

He squealed like a girl as she wiped his bottom.

Mandy finished cleaning James and slid a diaper under him.

"You would have been stinky whether or not I told you to poop." Mandy said with a smile 

Mandy finished taping the diaper on James.

"Sorry baby, but you are a sissy, not a baby. You will wear cute dresses whenever we leave the house. How about a diaper cover?" Mandy asked.

"Because I said so. It will keep you out of trouble." Mandy said.

Mandy came back With the diaper cover that matched the dress James was wearing. It was purple with ruffles across the bottom and was lined with plastic.

"Alright, come here so I can put these on you." Mandy ordered.

Mandy slipped the diaper cover on James and patted his bottom.

"Yes you do, baby. You want everyone to see the cute little sissy, don't you? If you keep whining I'll make you walk instead of riding in your stroller." Mandy said.

Mandy pulled out the stroller and started setting it up.

"Go get dolly. She wants to go for a walk too. I shouldn't have to keep telling you to get dolly. You should just get her without being told." Mandy said.