LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Yeah, I'm sure that's how it is. You probably like having your bottle with you in your crib," Kim said.

Kim cleaned James with the baby wipes, then lifted his legs and slid a fresh diaper under him. She sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper closed, checking it for snugness.

"There we go, all nice and dry. Let's get back outside. I'm sure Emily is waiting for you to rejoin her in the sandbox, baby."

Kim helped James off the changing table and led him back outside.

"No I don't they make me!" he said getting mad as Kim was twisting this around making it seem like he enjoyed this! James laid there just wanting to get this over with. She brought the diaper up tight between his legs taping it into place. When she was done she helped him up and checked his diaper as she took his hand leading him back outside. Then it dawned on him he was going out in just his diaper.

"Wait wait I need some clothes!" he cried

"Silly me. Let's see what you have to wear."

Kim led James back to the nursery. She opened the dresser and looked through it. She took out a purple onesie that had ruffles across the bottom.

"This is adorable. Let's see how it looks on you."

Kim slipped the onesie over James head and pulled it down. She snapped it closed over the diaper.

"There we go."

James hated the purple baby clothes but at least his diaper wasn't showing. He staid there as she leaned over snapping him up he saw down her shirt and the black lace bra she was wearing and he couldn't help himself thinking she's probably wearing a matching black thong.

"Seriously babe help me out and I'll make you happy." he said looking at her knowing this was his last chance. He touched her hand trying to caress it.

Kim pulled her hand back and gave James several swats on his bare thigh.

"That will be enough of that kind of talk, unless you want to suck on a soap covered pacifier?" Kim said.

Kim led James outside and over to the sand box.

"Look at the cute onesie Jamey is wearing, Emily." Kim said.

Kim looked up at James and smiled.

"That is adorable, Jamey! I love the ruffles! Come on and work on your castle," Emily said.

"Owe!" he yelled as the smacks stung like bee stings.

"No." he whined as sucking on a bar of soap was the last thing he wanted.

James was lead outside with Kim clutching his hand tightly.

He staid there as Kim put him on display.

"Ugh I hate it!" he cried as Emily took his hand leading him back to the sand box. He hoped she didn't tell his mommy what he said and tried to do.

James sat in the sand box and the words rang in his ears, sometimes Mommy or Mandy won't be there to change you. I was just changed by Kim hope that's not a normal thing. He thought to himself. Then he wondered if Kim would ever babysit him.

Too much BS! He thought to himself as he grabbed the shovel and began digging in the sand.

• Like 1

The castle was lopsided and nearly falling over. Emily smiled and clapped her hands.

"Good job, Jamey. I'm so proud of you. Can I give you a hug?" Emily asked, standing up.

Beth watched to see what James would do.

Emily hugged James, staying away from the sand castle. Beth and Kim came over with their phones.

"Why don;t both of you stand next to your sand castles and we'll take your picture?" Beth said.

Emily smiled and stepped over next to her sand castle.

James reluctantly got up knowing he had no choice he didn't want his mommy or Kim spanking him especially in front of Emily.

"Fine but I'm not smiling!" he said literally drawing his line in the sand. He had no idea who would see these pictures but he at least figured he wouldn't be smiling so maybe whoever saw them would realize something's up!

"Quit quit!" James said laughing as Mandy tickled him. He tried to get her to stop and as he backed up he knocked over his sand castle. He looked at her with a angry face.

"You bitch look what you made me do!" he said stomping his foot

Mandy took James hand and swatted his bottom.

"We'll be right back. I need to take the baby inside and punish him. I'm sorry he used that kind of language."

Kim just smiled and nodded. She went over to Emily and praised her for her sand castle.

Mandy took James and and led him inside the house.

"I'm tired of you using such foul language, baby. I think it's time we took care of it."

James knew he was in trouble soon as he those words left his mouth everything got quiet.

"Owe!" he yelped out of embarrassment more then out of pain.

He looked at Beth and Kim as Mandy roughly grabbed his arm dragging him away.

"No--n--no please I'll be good!" he begged as he would say anything to avoid what was coming.

Mandy led James into the house and took him to the bathroom. She took out a pacifier and ran it under the water at the sink. Mandy squirted soap on the pacifier and pinched James nose so he would open his mouth.

James fought and struggled as he watched her coat his pacifier with soap. He was so mad and he didn't want soap in his mouth! He struggled some more but when Mandy pinched his nose he had no choice but to open and when he did Mandy jammed the pacifier in his mouth. James made a face like he bit into a lemon.

"I'll be good please take it out!" he begged

James was trying to get that taste out of his mouth but Mandy threatened him about spitting the pacifier out. He was done fighting as she lead him to the corner. He stood there thinking about his former life that seemed almost like a dream.

He stood in the corner sniffling just hoping to get out!