LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

Mandy smiled as James started playing with the doll.

"That's right. You better check to see if dolly is wet or messy, honey. I think she does need her diaper changed. She needs a change of clothes as well."

Beth tried not to giggle as she watched Mandy instruct James on what to do.

The daddy comment stuck in his head and with that he could pretend again he was the daddy. He knew babies were supposed to do a lot of pretend and he could turn it around and pretend he was the daddy again, James knew all that would change when he found himself on his back as his diaper was changed!

"There all done." he said proudly

James smiled thinking that part of this humiliation was over.

"Hey wh--what!" he whined as he watched her undo his success

"B--but why?" he asked taking the doll.

He had a look of annoyance on his face.

Is she testing me. He thought to himself.

"Fine." he said frustrated but determined not to let her win the baby began dressing the doll all over again.

"That's a good sissy. Practice makes perfect."

Mandy leaned over and kissed James forehead. She walked back to where Chloe was and started talking to her again. After a bit Mandy went into the kitchen to fix James a bottle before putting him to bed. She came back out and took the doll from James, setting it aside.

"Time for our little baby to go to bed."

Mandy helped James to his feet.

James glared at her he wanted to tell her off so bad but he didn't want a sore ass so he just dressed the doll. About twenty minutes later he saw Mandy leave for the kitchen e herd the microwave go off and looked up as she had a bottle in her hand.

"Bu--b--but I'm not tired!" he whined.

He hated how she didn't ask him she just took his hand to put him down he had no say what so ever!

"You sound tired to me. I bet you'll be asleep five minutes after you are in your crib." Mandy said.

Mandy took him into the nursery and checked his diaper. She lifted him onto the changing table and put a thick night time diaper on him. She undressed him and put a nightgown on him and then put him in the crib. She wound the mobile and kissed his cheek.

"Nighty night, Sissy. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

"No no I'm not tired!" he whined as she drug him to the nursery.

Once they got there she checked his diaper and changed him into a thicker one, he laid there as she put him in a pink nightgown.

"Come on can't I wear something else!" he whined as he was put in his crib.

He laid there as he watched her wind the mobile.

"Whatever." he mumbled stuck in the crib knowing he lost again!

"You're not hungry? You haven't eaten since last night. Your diaper isn't going to be changed until after breakfast, baby. You can play for awhile if you want."

Mandy got James out of the crib and brought him out to the playpen and helped him inside.

James was mad cause he hated being in a wet diaper but he wanted some kind of control. He let Mandy put him in the playpen even if for only five minutes he was in control, he didn't eat when she wanted him to eat. So he figured in a battle of wills he won this one.

"Ok ok I'm ready to eat." he said feeling like he beat her!

James was livid and even stomped his foot! What was worse was he built this playpen and he couldn't even get out without help so he really was stuck! It sucked how all the baby stuff he had the nursery, the highchair and the playpen was all now being used against him!

"Mommy I'm hungry!" he whined as his wet diaper was making him uncomfortable.

He listened standing there at the playpen as they laughed and joked.

James wanted to spank them both so bad!

"Dumb them I have to get out of this nightmare! He mumbled to himself

James was mad he wasn't sure if she was trying to teach him a lesson by trying to say you'll eat when I'm ready or not at all.

"Fine!" he said angrily as he threw his bear down, still in his wet diaper was making him madder by the minute!

"Mommy pwese I'm hungry!" he whined

Beth came over to the playpen and shook her head.

"You need to do what mommy tells you. If she tell you to play with your toys, then you need to play with your toys."

Beth helped James out of the playpen.

"I'll go ahead and feed you and then change you."

Beth led James out to the kitchen and got him in the high chair She fastened the bib around his neck then sat down next to him. She started feeding him his breakfast.

James was mad how dare her talk to me like that, but he knew he could do nothing about it.

"Ok sorry mommy." he said hoping to make her happy.

He reached out as she helped him out of the playpen, he smiled and nodded as he was going to be changed after he ate.

The baby was compliant as she easily sat him down strapping him in.

She brought the spoon to his mouth and he began eating.

Beth smiled as she fed James the cereal, and then held the bottle for him to drink.

"So what do you think we should do today after I get you changed and dressed?" Beth cooed.

Mandy sat the table watching Beth feed James.

"Okay, we can stay home. How about I invite Emily over for a playdate?" Beth asked.

Beth finished feeding James the bottle and took him out of the high chair She took off his bed and led him back to the nursery. She took off his nightgown and helped him on the changing table.