LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"Let's get you out to the living room then. First, let's change your clothes." Beth said.

Beth lowered the side of the crib and then helped James out of the crib. She tugged his shirt off and got the dress she had worn to Applebee's.

"Since you thought this dress was so adorable, let's see how cute you look in it."

James was happy to be getting out of the crib and be free from the restraints but cause of the mittens he still couldn't use his hands he was assuming she'd change him or something when she said something about getting him dressed so he was quite relieved.

"Wh--what no I can't wear a dress I'm not a girl!" he cried

Beth smirked.

She slipped slipped the dress over his head and worked his arms through the sleeves before pulling it down. It was shorter on him than it was on her, so the diaper peeked out under the dress. She took a couple of pictures of him in the dress before taking his hand and leading him out to the living room. There was a playpen in the corner that she led him over to.

"Get in." Beth ordered.

James really didn't know what to do or say. His hands were useless as she began dressing him in the dress she was wearing earlier once it was on he could smell her perfume.

"I don't understand what's going on please I don't wanna play anymore!" he said whining

Beth slapped James hard.

"You do not ever talk to me like that again, understand? I'll have no problem taking off your diaper and giving you a bare bottom spanking."

Beth slipped the pacifier in his mouth and fastened it around his head. She put her arms around him and lifted him into the playpen.

"Now sit, while you still can."

"Owe!" James yelped as he didn't expect the slap it stung and hurt. He felt like his flesh was about to melt off his face. He rubbed his face.

"Yes." he said a spanking what was she thinking he thought to himself.

He saw her pull out the pacifier.

"No no please I'll be good!" he begged as he hated that he couldn't talk and with the mittens his hands were useless.

She then helped him in the playpen he could smell her perfume and see her bra she sure wasn't a baby anymore.

He sat in the playpen wondering what she was planning on doing now. He hated wearing the babyish dress too.

Beth took several pictures of him in the playpen before putting her phone away.

"Play with your baby toys, baby James. You don't want to make mommy Beth angry do you?" Beth said.

Beth picked up a teddy bear that was in the playpen. She rubbed it against Jame's cheek.

"See how soft your teddy bear is, James? And look! It's pink! That's your favorite color, isn't it?"

Beth set the bear on James' lap and and stood up.

"I'm going to go fix breakfast for baby and me. I'm going to have bacon and eggs. Baby is going to have rice cereal. Yum-yum." Beth said.

She walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen./

James looked up and saw her taking pictures.

"No what are you doing!" he whined.

"Look I don't wanna play anymore!" he cried hoping the game was almost over. Who knows what she herd with the pacifier in his mouth.

He shook his head as he didn't wanna make her mad.

James watched as she picked up the teddy bear it was soft and it calmed him down.

He shook his head as pink wasn't his favorite color.

Gross he thought as he watched her hop up wearing a little skit that flipped up reveling her red thong. What a tease he thought!

Beth fixed breakfast, putting her bacon and eggs on a plate and putting James's rice cereal in a small plastic bowl and made up a bottle of baby formula. She brought them over to the table then went to get James out of the playpen. She pinched his arm and then helped him out of the playpen. She walked him into the kitchen still holding his hand.

James smelt bacon who can resist bacon and you always know when it's cooking his stomach grumbled and he thought bacon sounded good. He stood at the playpen thinking about jumping out but what would he do wearing a dress, mittens, and the stupid pacifier. He watched as she approached the playpen. Once he got in the kitchen he saw a bottle and a bowl and of course the highchair.

"No no please I want adult food and no highchair." he said doing his best to fight it.

She got him in easily. He sat there as she tied the bib on his neck.

He was happy once the pacifier was removed then it struck him he was stuck until she decided to get him down as he herd the clicks on the highchair.

"Please I don't wanna play anymore I'm the daddy not the baby!" he cried as he watched her get some of the cereal on a spoon.

"I'm not a sissy!" he whined swinging his feet back and forth..

"What makes you think we're playing? You should have been more careful about who you were talking to online." Beth said.

Beth continued feeding James the baby food.

"Mmm, Yummy food. Does baby like his breakfast? I bet you can't wait for your formula." Beth cooed.

James felt a shiver run through him as Beth sounded serious

"Wh--what I--I thought we were just playing and you wanted to be the baby cause I sure as hell don't!" he whined thrashing about in his highchair. He really looked like a naughty toddler throwing a temper tantrum. James turned his head as she began feeding him the baby food.

"No I'm not a baby and I hate it--let me out let me out!" his eyes began to water.

Beth sighed and set down the spoon and bowl. She took the tray off the high chair and took James out. She pulled James across her lap and flipped the dress up and yanked his diaper down. She picked up a wooden spoon and started spanking his bare bottom.

"You WILL eat what I feed you, and you will stop throwing a tantrum, is that understood?" Beth said.

Beth kept spanking him.

James was happy thinking he got his way. As he watched her put down the spoon and bowl. Then when she grabbed his arm he knew he was in trouble he tried to grab the highchair but with his stupid mittens on he had no control of his hands!

Beth gave James a few more spanks then pulled his diaper up and lowered the dress. She helped him into the high chair again and started feeding him.

"Who's a hungry little baby then?" Cooed Beth, making choo choo sounds.

"Ok ok please I understand I'll be good!" he said crying as he laid limp as she put his diaper back on followed by the dress. He felt so stupid it should be her crying from the spanking he gave her not the other way around. He did the best he could to rub his bottom with his mittens on. James found himself once again trapped in the highchair.

"Beth can't we talk about this it's your turn now to be the baby!" she busied herself with getting his food ready. Not wanting to upset he looked at her.

Beth frowned at him.

"I don't know why you think this is a game. You are my baby now for real and for as long as I want you to be. You're going to be in diapers and wear what I put on you, whether it's baby boy or baby girl clothes. You will eat baby food, since you are my baby. I'll be taking you out and showing you off."

Beth pushed the spoon up to James' mouth.

James finally let it sink in this wasn't going to end soon as she was intent on making him her baby.

"Showing me off what you can't and I'm not a girl!" he whined.

He started thinking was this a setup.

"Were you just leading me on, did you ever plan on being my baby girl?" he asked confused.

Beth smiled at James.

"Don't worry about that, baby James. Let's just get breakfast over with and then you can play or watch tv, okay? I haven't fully checked out your house yet. It's very nice, Baby. Now open wide."

Beth fed James the last of the baby cereal.

He was mad cause she didn't answer he hated this! James was so used to his baby girls answering him when he asked them something but now he was the baby!

"Yes it is very nice now take these stupid mittens off I can't use my hands!" he whine as he opened as she brought the spoon to his lips. His ass was still sore so he didn't wanna risk another spanking. He looked over at her food.

"Is there anymore left?"

"I'd like some of that." he said swallowing the last of the bland baby cereal .

"Sorry Baby James, but the mittens stay on until I am sure I can trust you without them. And sorry, but I only made enough food for mommy Beth. If you are still hungry after your bottle, I'll fix some more baby food, okay?" Beth cooed.

Beth set down the spoon and picked up the baby bottle. She slipped the nipple in his mouth.

"That's a good boy. Drink your bottle for mommy. Can you show mommy what a big boy you are and use your hands to hold your bottle so mommy can eat her food too?" Beth cooed again,

"You can trust me please take them off I can't use my hands." he said shaking them to emphasize the point.

"You're not my mommy!" he whined not realizing how childish he really sounded.

He shook his head No I don't want anymore baby food or a stupid bottle!" he said so frustrated as his eyes began to water knowing she was in control of everything.

James knew he had no choice but she wasn't going to answer her and give her the satisfaction.

He had to wrap both hands around the bottle or he'd drop it and that only meant he'd stay there longer.

James watched as she ate the adult food while he drank his bottle of baby formula.

"Look at you being a big boy and holding your bottle for Mommy Beth. I bet before long you will be able to start eating food by yourself as well. I thought after we finish breakfast, mommy will take James shopping. Maybe while we are out you can do wettums in your diaper for mommy? That would make me really happy."

Beth smiled at James and finished her breakfast.

James put his bottle down No way was he leaving the house like this!

"I'm not going anywhere and you're just Beth not mom!" he wasn't going to say mommy that was just too infantile.

James was so mad as this girl suckered him she was supposed to be the baby the one stuck in the highchair not him!

"So did you plan this all long?"

He didn't wanna go out dressed like a baby but he figured the stupid mitten would be off that would give him a chance to get rid of her!

"You are going anywhere I say you are going, is that clear? If I take you to your job dressed like a baby, then that is where we are going. Today though, I thought we would start off with just some shopping, letting you get used to going out as a baby. I thought I would dress you in overalls and a tee shirt. Unless of course, baby is set upon going out in a dress?" Beth cooed.

Beth cleaned James' face and hands and then got him out of the high chair and set him on the ground.

"Now follow me to the nursery and I will change your clothes. Little babies like you don't walk unless you are holding Mommy's hand, so I expect to see you crawling. Unless you want another spanking?" Beth said.

Beth started walking to the nursery.