LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

"I know baby thank you."

James was paying the bill when he saw his baby girl twirling around her diaper showing.

Wow she's really into being a baby! He smiled thinking to himself.

"Ok baby let's go." he said taking her hand.

He looked around.

"Is that your bike?"

"I'll put it in my truck and we can go." he felt his stomach rumble..

Beth followed James outside and nodded when he asked about the bike. She slipped the pacifier in her mouth and watched him put the bike in the back of his truck. She walked around to the side and waited for James to open the door so she could get in.

"Hurry daddy. I need to be changed right away and it's almost my bedtime."

James opened the door for her strapping her in. He was relieved when he sat down in the car as she had never noticed his little accident.

"Ok baby were only 20 minutes out." he said still not feeling well yawning as the drugs were playing havoc on him.

"You can spend the night if you want baby daddy's really tired you can sleep with me or in the nursery." he said when they came to a light.

James was so worried about his stomach he didn't even notice she slipped up and offered to drive.

"You're the baby I'm the daddy I'll be fine just not feeling well I need to get home and change you then put you down daddy will have a drink and relax." he said trying to take his mind off his stomach feeling like it's going to explode and his wet underwear.

"We'll be there in five minutes can baby count to five." he said teasing her.

Beth nodded her head when James asked if she could count to to five.

"One two four six five. See daddy? I did it. I counted to five just for you. You really shouldn't be driving daddy. Maybe we should pull over for a few minutes?" Beth said.

"Good job baby, no I'm fine we're here!" he said pulling into the driveway. He got her out and took her in.

"Sit down here baby while daddy goes to the bathroom." he ran for the bathroom taking care of business just in time.

"Ok baby girl let's get you changed!" he said yawning he grabbed her diaper bag and dug around getting a diaper and wipes and powder.

"Let's get the baby changed." he said yawning.

"Damn baby I'm so tired." he could no longer stay awake he tried to get ready to change her but the drugs finally set in and he leaned back to wipe his eyes and and rub his face but he feel backward and was asleep!

Beth waited while James went to the bathroom. She smiled when he came back. She pulled up her dress as James said he was going to change her.

"Okay daddy."

Beth caught James before he hit the floor. She undid the front of his pants and pulled them down. Beth saw the wet spot on his underpants and took out her phone. She took several pictures of him, then pulled the wet underpants off. She lifted his bottom and slid a diaper under James and cleaned him up using baby wipes. She sprinkled powder on him and taped up the diaper. She took off his shirt and undershirt and pulled a tee shirt out of her diaper bag. It had a picture of Elmo on it and pulled it over his head. She took several more pictures of him and then went to explore around the house.

James continued to sleep as the drugs were so strong! He was totally unaware of everything Beth was doing to him. She had him dressed just like a big toddler. If any of James's coworkers walked in he would never be able to live this down. James had no idea that his life was going to be full of so many changes not just DIAPERS!

She went upstairs first and saw the main bedroom, and then the nursery. It was really pink, with white furniture. A crib, changing table and dresser were the main items in the room, with a few baby toys scattered around the room. She found the bathroom and what appeared to be a study. Beth came downstairs and looked around as well. It was a really nice house.

Finally Beth came back to James. She picked him up and carried him up to the nursery. Beth laid James in the crib and opened her diaper bag. She took out a pair of mittens and put them on his hands before tying his hands to crib rails. She took several more pictures then went downstairs. She left the house and went to James' truck and got her bike. She rode it back to her own SUV was and put the bike on the back. She drove to the store and picked up some things she needed then drove back to James' house and parked in the driveway behind his truck. She took her time carrying things into the house and started getting the house set up.

James began to come too having no idea what happened. He just knew he had a bad headache felt like someone had hit him in the head with a hammer.

"What the hell! He yelled as he tried moving but realized his hands were tied he looked around and realized he was in the crib! He tried moving and he herd the crinkle of the diaper.

"What the hell is going on!" he yelled. He remembered his baby girl was this a game she was playing.

"Baby girl where are you, come and untie daddy now you will be getting a spanking I'm only counting to five!"

He thrashed about trying to get free, getting mad now!

"Ok baby girl One Two three!"

Beth had changed into a normal dress and panties. She was in the living room watching TV as James woke up. She heard him call for her. She turned off the tv and slowly made her to the nursery. She entered the room and came over to the side of the crib.

"Aw, did wittle James wake up in a bad mood? Maybe he need a 'panking from Mommy Beth? Silly baby. You need to calm down and listen. You are going to do exactly what I tell you, or I will send this picture: Beth showed him the picture and this picture: She showed James the picture of him in a diaper and tee shirt, with mittens on his hand, To your Facebook page and to the the adult baby group you were in. Is that understood?"

James herd the door open and the light come on. He blinked his eyes trying to adjust them. His jaw almost dropped as he saw his baby girl but she wasn't a baby girl anymore she was a hot sexy girl. He watched as she strolled over to the crib looking down at him..

"Baby girl wh--what's going on why are you dressed that way and why am I dressed like this!" he said worriedly

She began talking and he listened intently.

"Ok you got me you sneaky baby girl!" he said thinking she's still playing.

"Ok we can play a bit longer mommy." he said smiling thinking this was just a role playing game and soon she'd be his baby girl again.

"Alright, obviously you are going to be the baby. If you promise to be good, I'll let you out of the crib. You can crawl around the floor and play with your toys for now. You don't have to let me know when you use your diaper. I'll be checking you often."

Beth waited for his answer.

"Seriously baby girl I don't wanna play this game I'm the daddy so let me go now then I'll spank you so you don't ever think about doing this again!" he said frustrated getting mad as he didn't like not having control plus using his diaper was gross to him! He wasn't a baby after all. Then it dawned on him.

"You drugged me didn't you, that's why my stomach hurt and I had to piss and shit so bad and the reason I got so tired!" He pulled on the restraints some more.

"Let me go now and I'll only spank you and make you stand in the corner but if you wait one more minute I'll give you a laxative and wash your pretty little mouth out!"

James figured he could scare her. She was a baby after all!

Beth sighed.

"You are in no position to try to threaten me, baby boy. Now I have no problem keeping you in the crib until you are willing to do as I tell you. That could be today, or that could be a week from now. It's your choice."

Beth listened to him and shook her head.

"Thanks, but you are giving me ideas. You've already had a laxative. Maybe that will teach you who is the boss." Beth said, running her fingernails down his arm.

"I'm not a baby boy, I'm a man you're the baby!" he said yelling getting mad.

"Let me out of here now!" he said angrily kicking his feet.

"I don't wanna play anymore let me out I'm the daddy damn it you wanted a daddy come on baby!" he said getting madder by the minute.

James was fuming as she taunted him.

"I'm the boss right don't you wanna be the baby that's what you told me?" he said kinda confused trying to reason with her.

"Wh--what?" he asked nervously not liking her tone.

James saw her hold the pacifier with a strap to his mouth he refused to open. He tried to breathe as she pinched his nose.

"Mmmmhh!" he whined and yelled as she secured the pacifier in his mouth clicking it in place.

He couldn't say anything as she cooed to him..

"Mmmhhh!" he tried talking but it was muffled.

Beth took out her phone and took a couple of pictures of James.

"There's our baby boy. Now you are going to be a good baby for Beth, aren't you?"

Beth ran her finger down his chest and stomach, tapping his diaper.

"Is Baby James going to make pee pee in his diaper for mommy?" Beth cooed.

James shook his head cussing her out thrashing about but nothing was coming out with the pacifier gagging him just gurgled sounds. He kept that up for five or ten minutes or so. Then the urge to pee hit him he tried telling her but the pacifier wouldn't let him get anything out. Finally he was wore out and defeated knowing he couldn't do anything. He communicated the only way he could. He nodded his head hoping she'd let him out.

"Please please he begged I'll be good." he said much calmer and he didn't cuss or threaten her or call her names.

James could've got mad and went off again but he really wanted up and out. If he had to be good in order to do he would. Where was she going he wondered.

"Ok please I'll be good." he said behind the strapped pacifier not even knowing if she understood what he was saying. The worse thing was he could no longer hold it and he lost the battle and he wet his diaper!

Beth left James alone for a half our before coming back in the room. She smiled at James and then undid the straps holding his hands to the sides of the crib. She checked his diaper.

"Uh-oh, I think widdle James has wet his diaper. We better get him changed."

Beth pulled the tapes on his diaper and lifted his legs, pulling the diaper out from under him.

"Who's a good little boy then?" Beth cooed to James.

James smiled and felt relieved as he saw Beth return. He watched as she checked his diaper cooing at him how he was wet. He blushed bright red he was the daddy after all but now she was making him the baby, He was so embarrassed. James laid there as she began changing hint, so many times he was the one changing baby girls like Beth but now he was the one being changed.

"I am." he said softly still trying to adjust to this whole thing. He wondered when she would get tired of this game and she'd be the baby again. James was still thinking it was just a game.