LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

But I'm the daddy. pvt robehouse

James watched as Mandy stirred  his breakfast he wasn't going to play her game so he just opened accepting the food.

He wondered what they were going to do after his breakfast was it Saturday he wondered as mommy didn't seem like she was going to work. He thought to himself.

"Is today Saturday?" he asked between bites.

"Today it's today. Tomorrow is tomorrow. That's all you need to know." Beth said.

Mandy fed James the rest of his cereal and gave him his bottle.

"Why don't you let mommy and nanny worry about what day it is and what time it is? All baby needs to worry about is playing with her baby toys and doing what we tell you." Mandy said.

Beth smiled at James. When she finished eating she got up and went upstairs to get dressed.

Mandy stayed in the kitchen with James.

"Are you almost done baby? We need to find a pretty dress for you to wear today." Mandy cooed.

"You'll see." Mandy said.

Mandy got James out of the high chair and took him to the nursery. She took off his shirt and checked his diaper before going to the closet.

"Let's found the perfect dress for today." Mandy said.

"I don't wanna go anywhere!" he cried as he was taken to the nursery. James stood there as she undressed him down to his diaper.

"Why do I need the perfect dress?" he was really confused he was used to wearing dresses he rarely fought them about it anymore.

He watched as she pulled out his dresses looking at some a little longer then others.

"I never realized how many dresses I have."

"Oh yes, you have play dresses, fancy dresses, dresses you wear when you are going to the store and more." Mandy said.

Mandy picked out a yellow dress with a matching diaper cover.

"I think this one will be perfect." Mandy said.

Mandy slipped the dress over James head and pulled it down.

James sighed he never thought this would be his life. What did I do to deserve this! He thought to himself as she smiled picking out his dress for today.

"Yes I know you don't have to remind me!" he said frustrated as she put his dress on.

He looked at it not liking how short it was.

"What are we doing today?"

"But you look cuter with your hair in pigtails." Mandy said.

"Well that's too bad, because you're going. It's either your sisters, or mommy will take you to the mall and let everyone there see her cute little sissy." Mandy said.

Mandy finished James hair and patted his bottom.

"All done." Mandy cooed 

Mandy led James to the living room. She got the stroller out and put James in it. She fastened him in and put the pacifier in his mouth. Mandy handed James the rattle.

"Play with this until we get to Sissy's house." Mandy said.

Mandy pushed the stroller outside and closed the door.

"You can walk with my help, baby. I don't feel like holding your hand all the way to your Sissy's house." Mandy said.

Mandy smiled as James shook the rattle all the way to Kelli's house. She pushed the stroller up to the door and rang the bell. After a couple of minutes Kelli came to the door wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

"Sissy! I missed you! Can she spend the day?" Kelly asked.

"Yes she can." Mandy answered.

Mandy got James out of the stroller and kissed his cheek.

"Have a good day baby." Mandy cooed.

Kelli led James into the house.

James shook the rattle a few times. He felt his stomach rumble as he approached his sisters house. Once they got t her house he wanted to hurl at the way the girls talked and then how they kept referring to him as a she.

He watched as Mandy left and his sister took his hand he felt just like a baby getting dropped off at the babysitters..

"Have you had breakfast baby? I guess it doesn't matter, does it? I'm going to fill that little tummy up." Kelli cooed.

Kelli led James to the kitchen and over to a pink high chair. She helped him up into it and fastened him in. She tied a bib around his neck.

Kelli showed him jars of oatmeal baby food.

"After you finish eating I want to see if my baby sister remembers what I taught her." Kelli said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm not hungry!" he whined as she didn't care as she took his hand.

Once he was strapped into the high chair he looked at the baby food, he was getting used to it.

James groaned as he knew what she was going to make him do.

"I remember but please I'll be fine I'll play with my dolls and do whatever else you want i-I just don't wanna suck my toes!" he begged

"Don't worry. I'll have you suck on your toes, because that's what babies do. If you're good, then I won't have you do it much." Kelli said with a smile.

Kelli fed James the baby cereal, barely giving him time to swallow before having the next spoonful at his mouth.

B--but I said mph mmmm!" is all he could say as his sister didn't even let him finish each time he opened he had a spoonful of his baby cereal waiting for him.

He looked at his bib and it had food all over it.

"You're getting my dress dirty!" he squealed  like the sissy he is.

"Oh did i? I'm sorry." Kelli said 

Kelli finished feeding him and then took James dress off of him, leaving him in just a diaper.

"I'll wash your dress and have it ready when your nanny comes this afternoon." Kelli said.

Kelli handed James his bottle.